Stack Back

Announcements

Hello, all! I’m your moderator, Jennifer, and I’m super-excited to welcome you to the Stack Back Board! You can use this board to post feedback about The Stacks. Before you get started there are some rules you should know about.

When you post a message please DO NOT:

1) Use your last name, or anyone else’s

2) Tell anyone what city you live in

3) Mention the day or year you were born

4) Be mean or rude

5) Post your email address or links to other websites

6) Send attachments or pictures

7) Provide your user name(s) for other accounts such as instant messenger or non-Scholastic message boards

Thanks! These rules keep our message board safe and friendly for everyone. Now it’s to time to share your opinions!
   [ 69 posts ] Average score:   Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Re: WANTED: Ink Splot 26 Blog Writers
new

Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:50 pm
Harry Potter Would You Rather: Would you rather: Eat a rock cake made by Hagrid OR a real chocolate frog? Be best friends with Pansy OR worst enemies with Harry? Hit Dumbledore OR kiss Snape? Turn into a frog OR a slug? Be a Death Eater OR Voldemorts enemy? Kill Harry Potter OR marry Voldemort? Have and Invisibility Cloak OR The Maurauders Map? Find The Philosophers Stone OR all of Voldemort's Horcruxes? -Thats all for now! Thanx! Purplewizard ;)

new

Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:41 am
Halloween Would You Rather!!!!
Would you rather:
1. Dress up as a pink princess OR a yellow bumblebee?
2. Get one small yummy candy bar OR a giant bar of yucky candy?
3. Turn into a werewolf OR a vampire?
4. Eat 2000 candy bars in a minute OR eat 30 old pieces of licorice in one minute?
5. Meet a mummy OR Frankenstein?

OK! That's all for now! PLZ put this on the InkSplot Blog! It rocks!
Purplwizard50

It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends.”
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone – Dumbledore

Heyyyy stackers ;)

new

Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:03 am
Celeb names Word Scramble!!!!

Male Celebs:

Ainll Ranho=Niall Horan

Jntisu Irbebe=Justin Beiber

Jnhony Pedp= Johnny Depp

Dama Nadsler= Adam Sandler

Nadlie Cildfrfa= Daniel Radcliff

Female Celebs:

Mame Snotwa= Emma Watson

Yatorl Wifts= Taylor Swift

Lenase Mozge= Selena Gomez

Tyak Reyrp= Katy Perry

Rocamne Zaid= Cameron Diaz

Wow, that took ages! Please post it on the Blog!!!!!
Purplwizard50

It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends.”
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone – Dumbledore

Heyyyy stackers ;)

visitor

Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:37 pm
Celebrity anagrams!
Male Celebrities

Nan All Hori
Niall Horan

Female Celebrities
Grand Air Naae Ariana Grande

administrator

Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:23 pm
Hi Purple Wizard50,
I included your Halloween Would You Rather questions on Ink Splot 26. Here is the post.
Thanks.
Sonja, Stacks Staffer

new

Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:17 am
would you rather get bitten by sharks or killer whales? would you rather have 1,000 poisonous spiders crawl in your ears at night or a 1,000 killer wasps would you rather eat a super slimy snail or a super squishy snail and i also have a word scramble of places iahwia diani xseat lifcoanira emxcio rian nshiwtaong answers sorry if i messed up Hawaii India Texas California Mexico Iran Washington

new

Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:35 pm
funny joke pete and repete were in a boat pete fell off who is left? (repeat) ok pete and repete were in a boat pete fell off who is left? (repeat) and it keeps continuing..... Hope, Faith, and Love are all symbols Belief. - Earlyfairy3✰ “Happiness is part of who we are. Joy is the feeling” ― Tony DeLiso☀ Legacy: The Power Within A leader is a dealer in hope. - Napoleon Bonaparte♕ A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same. -Elbert Hubbard❀ Forgiveness is a virtue of the brave. -Indira Gandhi ✞ Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten. -David Ogden Stiers ツ

new

Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:19 pm
Here is a quiz for you guys, to see if your story is original or cliche:
Answer the questions TRUTHFULLY, keeping track of the answers:

1. Is your main character:
a) A magical creature; a mermaid, elf, nymph, fairy, etc.
b) A princess/prince
c) A poor peasant
d) A normal girl/boy
e) None of the above

Is your story set in:
a) A magical land
b) A kingdom
c) A secret garden or forest
d) A suburb or city
e) None of the above

3. Is your quest:
a) For an old treasure or jewel
b) A being of power
c) Something that helps the land
d) I don't have a quest in my book
e) None of the above

4. Is your villain's monster:
a) A dragon
b) A serpent or sea snake
c) A mutant man-eating thing
d) My villain doesn't have a monster
e) One of my own creations

5. Is your story mainly:
a) Swords and sorcery
b) Unicorns, flower fairies and elves
c) Science fantasy
d) Gothic, like Twilight!
e) Do I even need to say it? None of the above.

6. In your story, is there a:
a) Wise, old wizard
b) A beautiful princess/ handsome prince
c) An elf or a fairy
d) Something else
e) Nope

7. What color does your villain wear?
a) The blackest black
b) Blood red
c) Dark green
d) Purple
e) None of the above

8. Does your story have any of these:
a) A handsome villain
b) A tomboyish princess
c) A kind ogre/troll
d) A boring jester
e) I have these, and more!

9. Who provides comic relief in your story? (Basically, who is the funny guy?)
a) The court jester
b) A dwarf
c) My main character
d) The villain
e) None of the above

10. What weapons are used?
a) Swords
b) Potions
c) Poison
d) No weapons, here!
e) None of the above.

Results!
Mostly As: Unoriginal... Sorry to break it to you but your fantasy is not really original. Why don't you add some of you own ideas to the story? People may get bored. You can try to put some things you wouldn't normally find in stories, like an ugly princess, for example. Good luck!
Mostly Bs: Well, your story is not very original, is it? Putting in some humour might brighten it up a lot and you can try to make up your own characters and creatures too! Good luck!
Mostly C's: Your story is pretty good, but maybe could use some tweaks. Try reading some fantasy books and observe the characters. Find a dragon? Turn it into a sea serpent with fire breath! You know what I mean. Good luck!
Mostly D's: Your story is original. 99%. But you COULD make it a 100% original! Again, try making up some of your own creatures, maybe even hybrids of two or three others! Good luck!
Mostly E's: Your story is completely original. Nothing else to say ;)

Hope you liked it!

PurpleWizard50

With great responsibility.......comes great need to take a nap.
Nico DiAngelo

"My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them." -Mitch Hedberg

new

Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:14 am
Here's an Arcostic from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire! :D P F is the P to the P B. B C disguises himself as A (M E) M. H fights a H H. There are F T C. V comes back to P. Hope you accept them!

administrator

Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:02 pm
Hi EarlyFairy3,
I posted your joke on the Ink Splot 26 blog today. Go see! April Fools' Day Joke from EarlyFairy3
Thank you!!
Sonja, STACKS Staffer

new

Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:47 am

Personality Quiz: Spirit Animal

1. When given a group project at school, what "role" do you take on?
    1. Leader, the one who takes charge and leads
    2. Designer, the one who is the creative genius for the project
    3. Practical One, the one who makes sure everything is in line and perfect
    4. Peacekeeper, the one who doesn't care but doesn't want arguments
  2. Yes! You get some free time to do whatever. What are you going to do?
    1. Oh! There's that hidden tunnel you've been meaning to explore.
    2. There's a few art projects you've been meaning to work on.. Oh and that painting!
    3. Free time? What's this free time you speak of? I have books to read and reports to write!
    4. Time to go volunteer! First check out the pet shelter and then you can go the soup kitchen.
  3. LET'S CELEBRATE! You got invited to the biggest party of the year. What are you doing at the party?
    1. Playing some type of game. No one can beat you.
    2. Talking, hanging out, talking, dancing, talking, talking, talking.... Can't blame someone for being social.
    3. Me at a party...? I don't like crowds.
    4. You stay until the end just so you can help out afterwards. I mean who's going to clean this mess?
  4. Ugh. Monday morning and you're at school. What class are you looking forward to?
    1. Debate Class! Time to win a few arguments.
    2. Art class! Let all the creativness flow.
    3. Math... Or Science. Anything with numbers.
    4. Health Class. I can finally learn how to preform CPR!
  5. What's something you find yourself saying a lot?
    1. Let's Do it Now!
    2. Trust Me! It'll Work Out!
    3. How Was it Done in the Past?
    4. Let's Keep Things the Way They Are.

Results

• If you answered mostly A's, you are a LION. As a lion, you take charge, enjoy challenges, make decisions, and are very determined. You are self-reliant and are adventurous. You are the one to push through no matter what. You aren't much of a team player but more of an individual type of person. Lions can be perceived as scary for their dominance. Try listening to others and bringing it down a notch.
  • If you answered mostly B's, you are an OTTER. As an otter, you are a risk-taker, daydreamer, optimistic, energetic, and very social. You can be impulsive and are very creative. You are the life-of-the-party. Everyone knows who you are because you just like people. Sometimes people think you are a little too hyper and optimistic. Try finding a median.
  • If you answered mostly C's, you are a BEAVER. As a beaver, you are very analytical, detailed, logical, smart, and inquisitive. You are reserved and can be predictable. Others often look to you for tutoring or homework help because of your gifted ability with logic. You can come off as cold and too critical. Try to be open to others and realize not everything has to be perfect.
  • If you answered mostly D's, you are a GOLDEN RETRIEVER. As a golden retriever, you are loyal, non-demanding, peaceful, and helpful. All you want is to help people. People can count on you always. Sometimes too much. Try saying "no" once in awhile.

•  Re: WANTED: Ink Splot 26 Blog Writers
    new

Thu May 08, 2014 12:27 am
    Pick me i write

new

Thu May 08, 2014 12:29 am
    Please. Make a minecraft blog

WANTED: Ink Splot 26 Blog Writers
    new

Wed May 28, 2014 11:57 pm

Would You Rather: Summer  

1. Would you rather have a summer with tons of snow OR a winter with a massive heatwave?

2. Would you rather drink hot chocolate in summer OR eat ice cream in winter?

3. Would you rather have your own custom beach umbrella that you designed online for a lot of money OR buy a very cheap beach umbrella with only a few colors?

4. Would you rather go to summer school but have more breaks off during the year OR not go to summer school and get no breaks at all (except for holidays)?

5. Would you rather study all summer (with no free time) and have nice, breezy weather OR not study at all and have it be so hot that you need a cooler every second?

6. Would you rather read 300 books by the end of the summer and get extra credit in school and an awesome prize OR read only 10 books by the end of the summer, have to redo a grade, and get a rock as a prize?

7. Would you rather have a big summer party for one day but have to go back to school for the rest of the summer OR have to study every day but never have homework and have many breaks during the year?

8. Would you rather have tons of fun free time all year without school and homework, but lose all your friends OR go to school every single day of the year with large piles of homework but keep all your friends?

9. Would you rather sew your own bathing suit for 2 weeks in the heat (no breaks) and have it be totally worth it OR buy a bathing suit at the store and never ever get to go to the beach again?

10. Would you rather go to the beach every single day with it very cool out OR go to the amusment park every day with the weather being roasting hot?

Hope you like it and put it on Ink Splot 26! cheeky 

new

Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:30 am

What Should You Do this Summer?

1. Yay! It's finally summer! What are you going to do?

a) Check out some sunny beaches

b) Stay at home and read

c) Go to a new and excotic city

d) Visit your friends and relatives

2. Wow! It's a burning 55 degrees out there! What do you do to cool off?

a) Take a dive in an unheated outdoor swimming pool

b) Sit in front of the AC till your teeth freeze

c) Run through the sprinklers with a home-made paper fan

d) Head to your bestie's place for a movie marathon in her air-conditoned basement

3. What's your favourite summer treat?

a) Ice cream sundaes

b) Fresh fruit juices/smoothies

c) Icy cold mocktails

d) Those twin Popsicles

4. How would you desciribe yourself?

a) Sporty and fun

b) Bookworm-y and quiet

c) Unique and Artsy

d) Social and a great BFF

5. Last question. What is your favourite hobby?

a) Playing sports and swimming

b) Reading and being alone

c) Painting or drawing

d) Hanging with your bestie

Results!

Mostly A's: Sports are totally your thing. You would rather run around the neighbourhood to warm up rather than sitting in a warm woolen blanket- not that that has anything to do with summer. Hit up some beaches andmaybe the local pool.

Mostly B's: You like being lonely. You would rather make a fort out of pillows and sit in there, reading a book for hours. Stay at home this year and read your favourite books. Or if you're going out of town, pack an extra suitcase for books!

Mostly C's: You're different and artsy. You would rather make your Mother's Day gifts and cards than buy them from the mall.  Check out an exotic country or head to art school. Or art school in an exotic country.

Mostly D's: You and your BFF are inseperable. You would rather shop with her than shop alone-no contest. This summer, hang with her. Have sleepovers, playdates, shopping sprees, gossip sessions, whatever. Just have fun!

new

Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:54 pm

eat a rock cake made by hagrid! yes

new

Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:33 pm

Personality quiz!!! I love these things,and have always wanted to make one,so yep. Here it is!

1. What is your favorite color.(There.I said it.)

a)Warm colors,such as brown,red,gold,orange                                                                                               b)Rich colors, such as emerald green,purple,lapiz(look it up)                                                           c)NEONS!!!(Me: Totally!XD!)                                                                                                                     d)Black.

2.What are your hobbies?(This is just a couple I came up wth)      

a)Reading(Me:XD!!!)                                                                                                                                         b)Writing!(Me:Yay! Keep going!)                                                                                                                     c)Drawing                                                                                                                                                     d)Other(Me:Please tell me what it is in comments! Pwetty pls?)

3. Your friends...?

a)I have TONS and they all would support me with their life if they had to!!!(Your just extremely perky arent you?Lol.You: YEP!!!:D )                                                                                            b) I have my own special group. We like to talk about random stuff,#MEME!(Me: You just had to,didnt you?)                                                                                                                                                       c) I have my besties! We like retro! Yahoo! The party dont start till we-(Me: Im so sorry,but I had to stop you there. Its annoying,really. Super sorry.)                                                                                  d) My bestie. We talk about deep stuff,like poems and such.(Me: O.o)

4. Fav. Book? (It actually tells a lot...)

a) I like reading animal stories and the like. All the classics as well.                                                      b) Science fiction/Fantasy. Im not as techie as you think. Seriously!                                                       c) Uhhhh, I guess romance,and stuff like twighlight. Any popular romance novels. Like the Fault in our Stars.                                                                                                                                                  d)Anything dark/scary. It ould also be deep, or well written.

5. Did you like this? Im also sry if it sounded stereotypical,I didnt mean to,honest.(DONT ADD THIIS! IT DOSNT COUNT FOR YOUR FINAL ANSWER!!!)

a) Well...It was somwhat stereotypical,but all in all, I LOVED IT!!!                                                           b) It kinda offended me...Still ok though.(Me: ):. Im so sorry!)                                                                    c) phsshaaaa,girl,I loved it!(Me:Awwww...Thanks!)                                                                                     d) ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! THIS WAS THE WORST,MOST STEREOTYPICAL QUIZ IVE EVER SEEN!!!!! WHAT IS WRONG WTH YOU?!?!?! Society these days.(Me: *whimper*)           e) It was pretty good for your first one! Its really hard sometimes to make a personality quiz and it NOT sounding stereotypical.(Me: Thank you! Ill take that into account!)                              

Please comment on this! If you put it on, thank you so much, but I doubt it will be. Thanks for looking at it though!

new

Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:32 pm

What would you do if...

1. Your sitting in the rain when all of the sudden,a man appears before you,supposedly out of thin air.

2. You met Justin Beiber.(You can hate or love,I dont care.)

3. You discovered Elsa was your cousin and you had ice powers.

4. Everyone around you suddenly burst into song.

5. Books were BANNED!

6. You were trapped in a dream and couldnt wake up unless you finished it.

7. You could grow money trees.$

8. You could fly.

9. You were trapped in a tiny box about your size with no way out.

10. Your brother gave you a mowhawk while you were sleeping,and tomorrow was the first day of school.

Hope you enjoy!

new

Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:50 am

I have a back-to-school word scramble!

1. Kcerlo

2. Ebntooko

3. Cbapckak

4. Omhkorwe

5. Ecnilps

6. Enw eaerstch

7. Lohocs