Save the Planet!

Announcements

Hi Everyone! Welcome to SAVE THE PLANET! Message Board — Talk about the environment, ask questions, share tips, and learn about what it means to be GREEN!

If you're visiting from the Save the Gorillas Board, welcome! This is your new place to share your ideas about saving the gorillas and other endangered species.

My name is Jessica, and I am the moderator for this message board. I am thrilled to be here, and I’m eager to hear your great ideas about helping the environment. I’ll be sharing my own thoughts, asking questions, and posting polls, so keep checking back!

Here are the rules for this message board. These rules help to keep things safe and fun, so be sure to read and follow them!

1. No last names, schools, or cities (states are okay)
2. Age/grade is okay, but no birthdays
3. No being mean or rude, and no cursing
4. No posting your e-mail address or links to other websites
5. No attachments or pictures are allowed

Remember that your messages must be approved by me before anyone else can read them. I will try to read/approve your messages as quickly as possible. You can help things move along quickly by following the rules listed above.
   [ 7 posts ] Average score:  
 Ways to Save the World
new

Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:25 pm
OK. So saving the world isn't only for super heroes! I mean, we have to save the world! ( Sorry for sounding cliche!) So what do u think? How can you save the world?

Re: Ways to Save the World
new

Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:40 pm
-Stop buying stuff that's just going to end up in the trash -Cut down on how much you waste stuff (like food, water, paper, energy, plastic...) -Donate to/ volunteer at a charity or organization working to help the world (by providing food for people, providing shelter for animals, protecting your local water source...) -Eat organic -Show somebdy else how to save the world -Anything else you can think of

new

Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:53 am
I totally agree with impclaws3! plus, purple wizard, thanks for posting this. Us kids are the future and it's up to us to decide and make wise choices. Help stop smoking, for one, cause that is even destroying our oceans. Then, cut down to reduce, reuse, and recycle. bring your own bags to the market, and don't get those paper or plastic bags. if you do, reuse em till they break, then recycle em! reuse~ if your bro or sis has old clothes, or even your mom or dad, has clothes that fit, take those instead of buying new. try to eat no meat, and go organic. anything else works!

new

Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:39 am
Thanks for all your ideas guys! I have a good idea too. It's creative and fun too. All you need is an old shirt, sparkles, glitter, buttons, needle and thread and anything else to decorate. Decorate your old t shirt and sew shapes on it. Ta-da! Cool, recycled t shirt!

new

Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:11 pm
A good idea is too ride your bike to school to save gas that pollutes the environment! This is one of my favorites. I do it all the time!!!!! Another Idea is cutting down on the paper you use. You could ask your teacher to create a website. Lastly you could do a beach clean up!!! I love your guys ideas.

new

Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:55 pm
We could stop using oil and gas! :D

Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:56 pm
An awesome way to clean the earth is by...... (TA DA) NOT LITTERING. I mean anybody who litters is ruining our environment. We live because of a clean environment. So people out there that are littering, can you please stop?

[ 7 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team