Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 3 posts ] Average score:  

Do you want more of this story?
Poll ended at Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:53 pm
yes 67%  67%  [ 2 ]
no 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 3
 Weard day chapter 1
new

Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:53 pm

Today at school I finished my math test. We had gym this morning, todays gym teatcher is the only female gym teacher in the whole school. She said that today we were going to play football I know right I was thinking oh know she didn't but unlucky she autuwally said it. I closed my eyes and prayed with plead please let this be  only a bad nightmare but as sad as it is to say it was realidy not fanacy( witch BTW i hoped it was).At school we worked on our books about our genuis hour topic, my book was about blogs. We started making our toys for the yonger kids to play with during indoor resses. I made a doll for kindergardeners, it is amed at girls but boys can play with it too.We had outdoor resses today. My friend Lana asked my BFF Lulu and I if we could help her with a bake sale. Of corce we said yes so we started thinking of diffrent cupcake flavours and toppings. We havn't thought about the frosting yet.Up I gotta go it is time for my dance lesson.

Re: Weard day chapter 1
new

Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:26 am

Uh...I dunno. I guess.

Re: Weard day chapter 1
new

Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:42 pm

It's good so far, but you might want to look it over for spelling. No offense.

- amberdolphin1094

[ 3 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team