Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 1 post ] Average score:  
 Weard Thing I did
new

Tue May 17, 2016 8:59 pm

After the pictures I had to use the bathroom so we snuck into a theater just to use the bathroom, for a theater the theater looked very plain there wasn't even a vending machine but there were chairs all over the place and assign it and out sheet though we also didn´t mark anything or leave any evidence that we were there. I think the actual theater was upstairs but the stairs were blocked and we didn't go that far (we also didn ´t steal anything), I was nervous that we were going to get caught and then mom thought of the crazy excuse that if we get caught well say where in a play here  and I said my brother and I are kids and mom said it could be a kids play ( but then I would need some acting lessons), then we  finished using the bathroom, stopped for a drink of water and got the heck out of there ALIVE. I was relieved that nobody got in trouble after all.

[ 1 post ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team