Reading Buzz Board!

Announcements

Hello future and past friends! WELCOME to the Buzz Board! I'm Katie, the moderator for the Buzz Board. If you've been around awhile, I used to moderate several message boards, including Dear America, Baby-sitters Club, Graphix, and Flashlight Readers way back when. . .! It's great to meet you and I look forward to getting to know you all!

Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place!!
   [ 10 posts ] Average score:  

Tyler or Josh?
Tyler? 60%  60%  [ 3 ]
Josh? 40%  40%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 5
 What are your thoughts on Twenty Øne Piløts?
new

Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:18 pm

Just a fun little thread to see if i'm not the only TØP trash on here!

Comment if you are in the Clique!! |-/ 

Re: What are your thoughts on Twenty Øne Piløts?
new

Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:40 am

//@energeticdragon256; I will be honest with my opinion.

I'm not very into Twenty One Pilots, to be honest. I only like certain songs of their's; here and there. Although, I don't hate them. I admit I used to find them annoying and only liked certain songs, and I remain with liking only certain songs. 

What song is your favorite by them? Some of my favorites by them include Polarize, Stressed Out, and Fairly Local.

Also, I would like to inform you that you are not trash because you're into TOP/Twenty One Pilots. There's music that I would consider literal trash - and they are not included as there's quite a few songs of their's which are rather interesting, indeed, including Kitchen Sink which I believe is a metaphor for something.

So, while they're not entirely my cup of tea, I do not believe that they are trash. If you honestly wish to know what music I would consider literal rubbish, you could ask.//

-*Zirconia

new

Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:20 pm

@darkrising6

My favourite songs are probably Ride, Glowing Eyes and Fake You Out

Thanks for the encouragement but me calling myself trash was a joke. By trash I meant that I just like the band a lot. cheeky laugh

regular_contributor

Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:25 am

Ahaha I'm not suuuper into them, but i do like them, at least what I've heard of them! I love tear in my heart, it's so upbeat and just, idk, feel-good? And their cover of cant help falling in love w/ you is phenomenal :O

new

Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:27 pm

Haha! Yes! I used to absolutely adore Twenty One Pilots! I still like them, but I used to be obsessed with them hehe. I like Tear in My Heart and Stressed Out.

I think they just came out with a new song too.

And House of Gold is still my absolute favorite of their songs

new

Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:09 pm

Yesssssss Heathens is their new song. They made it for Suicide Squad.

new

Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:42 am

I really like them! I went to a concert of theirs this year and I'm not as into them as I was a couple months ago, but I still enjoy their music very much, and some of my favorite songs are Holding On To You, Message Man, and Slowtown. :mrgreen:

new

Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:33 pm

ride is the bestheart

frequent_contributor

Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:54 pm

just a little story about my experiences with Twenty One Pilots:

I just finished working a summer job, it was basically a full-time night shift position (11pm-7am, 6-7 days a week baby) doing quality control for frozen vegetables in a factory. All-in-all a very dull line of work, basically the only form of entertainment we had was this 20-year-old radio that was in our checkstand.

So basically we played the pop station all night and I kid you not I made a chart and tallied every time we heard a TOP song in one night and the total came out to 21 times in 8 hours. I'm both impressed and super annoyed that this happened. Still don't hate the songs though, they're pretty catchy. Overall I'd rate 7/10 for overplayed at a soul-sucking job but still not bad lol

new

Tue May 16, 2017 8:03 pm

My favorites are Migrane, Ride, Holding On To You, and Stressed Out.

[ 10 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team