Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 1 post ] Average score:  

Do U like it?
Yes 50%  50%  [ 2 ]
No 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Isn't the best 25%  25%  [ 1 ]
Maybe 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
THAT IS THE QUEEN OF BAD MEMOIR!? 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
THAT IS THE KING OF MEMOIRS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 25%  25%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 4
 What can I do without my twin? (Day 1)
new

Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:33 pm

Day 1 

My twin went to Massachusetts for 1 week. Man, it's like lossing half of yourself! Since so much went on through the week I'm explaining everything in days. This is day 1 of losing my sister.

Me, dad, and my twin went to my Grandma's house to drop me off. She ate a plum and they headed to the car. I gave her a good bye hug and did a last time handshake with her. She went in the car and left me behind. I didn't know what to do with myself after that. I played video games, watched TV,  listen to music, and more, nothing helped. Everything I saw reminded me that my twin is out there somewhere. I finally sat by her bed and imagined that she was here. I thought it was the craziest thing that I could think of, but it help me do something without feeling sad.

[ 1 post ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team