Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 5 posts ] Average score:  
 What do you think of my new story? :P
new

Tue May 14, 2013 1:43 pm
A long time ago, when all the Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy characters were in kindergarten, little Ansem, whose favorite word was "darkness" (he was absolutely OBSESSED with darkness and all things evil) yelled "DARKNESS!" so loudly that he made his poor classmate Pence wet his pants; the entire class laughed loudly at this.

Re: What do you think of my new story? :P
new

Fri May 17, 2013 8:16 pm
I LIKE IT.

FROM, dreamtimepink9

new

Wed May 22, 2013 6:13 pm
heu this is adorablebrain54 you need to add more

new

Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:57 pm
Please add a plot. I think this would be an awesome story!

Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:41 am
I am thinking that maybe that would be a fun fanfiction, as turning it into anything else will probably result in a massive lawsuit. It would be adorable, though, to see the Disney/Square Enix cast in a kid AU. That'd be adorable and I'd read the heck out of that.

[ 5 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team