Full Series Discussion

Announcements

Welcome everyone! My name is Brian and I'm moderating the boards. Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
- Please read my FAQ’s post.
- If you still have a question, feel free to ask me here.

I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place to get excited about HP!
   [ 265 posts ] Average score:   Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Re: What is your favorite quote?
new

Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:02 pm
Oh and i also really love the poster that said " Why are you worrying about You Know Who? You should be worrying about U No Poo. The constipation sensation that's Gripping the Nation!

Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:02 am
IF WE DIE FOR THEM I'LL KILL YOU, HARRY!! -Ron, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows You have dirt on your nose, by the way, did you know? -Hermione, Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone We did it, we bashed them, wee Potter's the one, and Voldy's gone moldy, so now lets have some fun. - Peeves, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

new

Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:22 pm
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals."

~ Sirius Black

"You place too much importance, and you have always done, on the so-called purity of blood! You fail to realize that it is not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!"

~ Albus Dumbledore

"We're all human, aren't we? Every human life is worth the same, and worth saving."

~ Kingsley Shacklebolt

"Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and above all, all those who live without love."

~ Albus Dumbledore

That's what I love about the HP series. It has so many lovely and meaningful quotes about life, love, and death. :)

new

Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:12 am
'In dark and difficult times, we have to choose between what is right and what is easy." - Albus Dumbledore I kinda forgot which book this was from (maybe goblet of fire or order of phoenix??) but when i heard it in the movie it made me think WOW...... deep

new

Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:05 am
Well this isn't a real quote since it's from the movie... "How much for this? (Ron) Five Galleons. (Fred+George) How much for me? (Ron) Five Galleons. (F+G) But I'm your brother! (Ron) Ten Galleons. (F+G)" -Half Blood Prince :)

new

Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:00 am
wait till' my father hears about this

visitor

Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:03 pm
I don't care if my tea leaves spell, "Die, Ron, die." From now on, I'm chucking them in the bin where they belong! Ron, OOTP

new

Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:28 am
The boy who lived come to die!(Voldemort)

new

Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:41 pm
Obviously they are all amazing, but my favourite one is this because it sums up me entirely: 'I love magic.' Harry says it in the Goblet of Fire :D

new

Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:39 am
"WE DID IT, WE BASHED THEM, WEE POTTER'S THE ONE, AND VOLDY'S GONE MOLDY, SO NOW LET'S HAVE SOME FUN!"- Peeves--- " I killed Sirius Black! HAHAHAHA!"-Bellatrix Lestrange---

contributor

Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:58 pm
"Where do Vanished objects go?" "Into nonbeing, which is to say, everything." ~~~~~~~~~~Minerva McGonagall and the Ravenclaw knocker~~~~~~~~~~~~

new

Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:45 am
"It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to our friends." Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (book 1)

You can see this quote in my signature! :D I like it because of what it says and the meaning: You are always loyal to your true friends, so you don't like to defy them. Also, by saying "our" for both friends and enemies, he says that they are all as one and should work together evermore.

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

AquaCat586

"It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to our friends." -Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

:lol: I HAVE A RUBBER SOUL! :lol:

Tom Marvolo Riddle = I AM LORD VOLDEMORT!

"'Nevermore', said the Raven, 'Nevermore!'" Edgar Allen Poe, The Raven

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

new

Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:15 am
I love the whole series...every quote,character and word. But as the most favorite one goes here something like this : " As Hagrid had said, what has to come will come, and we must face it when it does. "-- last lines in HP and the Goblet of Fire. Really interesting and thought-provoking--we mustn't worry about the future, just be prepared for it, because its destined to happen, and we are going to face it whatever.

new

Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:46 pm
''I want to fix that in my memory forever. Draco Malfoy, the amazing bouncing ferret..." Ronald Weasley, Goblet of Fire

new

Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:38 am
Hi my favorite quote is All was well the last sentance in the last book Add me!!

new

Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:12 pm
THAT'S MY GIRLFRIEND, YOU NUMPTY!!!!!! Ronald Weasley DH

new

Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:01 pm
George: I feel...holey.
Fred: Seriously, out of all the ear-related jokes in the world you choose "I'm holey?"
Deathly Hallows

Or

Ron: THE SPIDERS! THEY WANT ME TO TAP DANCE! I don't wanna tap dance....
Harry: You tell those spiders, Ron.
Ron: Right, right....*SNORE*
Prisoner of Azkaban Movie

OR

Ron: Follow the spiders, why can't it be follow the butterflies?

-isispanda2

new

Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:26 pm
I have a lot of favorite quotes, so I'll say three. ''You're just as sane as I am.'' -Luna Lovegood, Book 5 ''Oh no, Dobby doesn't mean to kill. He just means to maime or seriously injure.'' -Dobby, Book 7 ''For the well-organized mind, death is the next great adventure.'' -Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore, Book 6 I really love Harry Potter and have a whole book of quotes! Harry Potter is my life! Let me know if you want more quotes! :)

new

Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:31 am
"HARRY POTTER IS DEAD!!!!! EH HEH HEH!!!!" -Voldy Baby, HP+ Deathly hallows part 2

new

Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:13 am
Gosh there are TONS! One of my favorites is: Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light. ~Albus Dumbledore

MoonlightDragon15

HP ROX!!!

new

Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:46 pm
I've read the Harry Potter books, but I'm not sure if my favorite Harry Potter quote was in the books and the movies. I think my favorite Harry Potter quote was, " The spiders want me to tap dance! I don't wanna tap dance!" - Ron from the Prisoner of Azkaban. if i had to pick a quote i liked that I'm 90% sure is in the harry potter books is "It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but an even greater deal of courage to stand up to your friends." - Albus Dumbledore from Harry potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.

new

Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:10 pm
in the sixth movie: Ron: What do you suppose Dean sees in Ginny? Harry: Well, you know... she's smart, funny... attractive. Ron: Attractive? Harry: You know- she has nice skin. Ron: You're saying Dean likes my sister 'cause of her skin. Harry: I'm just saying it might be a contributing factor. Ron: Hermione has nice skin.

new

Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:53 pm
"Help will always be given at Hogwarts for those who remain loyal to me. I would change it to: Help will always be given at Hogwarts to those who ask for it" -Albus Dumbledore book7 "Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living and above all those who do not love." -Albus Dumbledore Book 7 end of chapter 35 "A true master of death does not seek to run from death but he accepts that he must die and that their are much worse things in the living world" -Albus Dumbledore

new

Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:52 pm
Now, Harry, tell me: What exactly is the function of a rubber duck?

new

Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:30 pm
ummmmm....have to say.....-- "Yes, when there are two saturns in the sky, a midget with glasses is being born!"- Ron Weasley, Prisoner of Azkaban ( soooo glad he ended up with Hermione)

[ 265 posts ] Average score:   Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

PRS © 2008 PRS Team