General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 6 posts ] Average score:  
 what is your favorite sci-fi movie and/or book?
new

Sun May 18, 2014 7:23 pm
tell me your favorite sci-fi movie and/or book is. if your wondering what mine is i cant decide i love alot

Re: what is your favorite sci-fi movie and/or book?
new

Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:55 pm

Hi I'm artemischimaerea111 and my favorite SiFi Movie is Haven.

My favorite fantasy book is A Tale Dark and Grim ( Sorry I forgot the author sad).

new

Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:35 pm

Movie:Hitchhiker's guideto the galaxy

Book:a tie between Cinder and A Long Long Sleep

new

Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:13 pm

I love the star wars movies. As for books, I loved this one book called the accidental hero.

By the way, a tale dark and grimm is by Adam Gidwitz. Loved it.

new

Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:44 pm

I really like Doctor Who. It is a TV show but there roundabout an hour long. There are Doctor Who books 2.yes

new

Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:58 pm

Jedi Spirit Star Wars. Such great stories. SO much fun to read a book and play a game that goes along with it. The Empire is such a Scam, since they always have a new death star! Star Wars new movie is really great too! Love the spirit star and Unity.

[ 6 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team