General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 1 post ] Average score:  
 What's the Buzz?: Applications for My Newspaper:New Location
new

Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:48 pm

Hi! I have moved this from the Reading Buzz Board so that its not so busy there. I have also moved the application due date to August 5th so you will have more time.

• Cheif Editor
  • Book Reviews
  • Book Reviews Editor
  • Sports Article
  • Sports Article Editor
  • Fashion
  • Fashion Editor
  • Music
  • Music Editor
  • Movies
  • Movies Editor
  • Environment
  • Environment Editor
  • Food
  • Food Editor
  • Jokes/Riddles
  • Jokes/Riddles Editor
  • Poetry
  • Poetry Editor
  • Interviews
  • Interviews Editor
  • Advice
  • Advice Editor

Here is the application (You can just copy and paste it into your reply):

Username:

Column(s) You Want to Have:

Name You Will Go By:

Column That You Want Added (Optional):

Our actual edited and unedited copy will appear on the Write It Journalism Post Work in Progress for Peer Review board. Our advice column and paper for the public will appear on the Reading Buzz Board.

If you have any questions just ask me! I will send out updates! Applications Due August 5th.

Thanks!

AngelBear

[ 1 post ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team