Full Series Discussion

Announcements

Welcome everyone! My name is Brian and I'm moderating the boards. Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
- Please read my FAQ’s post.
- If you still have a question, feel free to ask me here.

I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place to get excited about HP!
   [ 2 posts ] Average score:  
 What will the next movie be like?
new

Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:32 pm

Oh my Hermionie!! I am so excited for Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them is coming out this fall. I am a Harry Potter adict!! Will Harry and his kids be in it? Will Hagrid be in it? Will there be any scenes at Hogwarts? SO MANY QUESTIONS!!!! Well, I geuss I will have to wait till November to find out.                                                                                                                     -Blakely, the Pottermore on legs.                                                                  Friend me if you are a Harry Potter FREAK!!!!                                                                         

Re: What will the next movie be like?
new

Tue May 03, 2016 4:37 pm

i am SUPER EXITED for the fantastic beasts movie!!!!! cheeky  i do not know much about the plot of the movie (of course) but i do know that this movie is based on harry's book Fantastic Beasts And Where To find Them  so the special effects should be bonkers   although the wizards know that its not special effects... they must be facepalming -stupid muggles-

[ 2 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team