Romance at Hogwarts

Announcements

Welcome everyone! My name is Brian and I'm moderating the boards. Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
- Please read my FAQ’s post.
- If you still have a question, feel free to ask me here.

I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place to get excited about HP!
   [ 16 posts ] Average score:  
 What would be the perfect song for Hinny?
new

Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:23 am
I'm a Hinny Shipper.Anyway I've been looking songs for Hinny.I found two both by Taylor Swift. Number 1:Superman Artist:Taylor Swift Why:He got his mother eyes,his father ambition I wonder if he knows how much I miss him I hang on every word you say, yay Name:Invisible Artist:Taylor Swift Why:It describes Ginny feelings when Harry dating Cho,also when he not dating Cho but he has a crush on her.He doesn't realize Ginny feelings and he treats like she invisible So I want you guys to find other songs for Ginny this is the form. Name: Artist: Why: P.S.Can you also find a Dramione song.I only found one and it from Taylor Swift.It Safe&Sound. That all!

Re: What would be the perfect song for Hinny?
new

Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:19 am
I'm not sure what song I would choose for Hinny, but for Dramonie, maybe As Long as Your Mine from the musical Wicked. :D
~Skyelark "Platypus" Moon :lol:

new

Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:26 am
I completely agree with you! :D Superman describes their relationship so well, and Invisible is perfect for when Harry is so busy looking at Cho that he doesn't notice Ginny's huge crush on him. :(

Another good one is ... maybe Mary's Song by Taylor Swift? :) Basically it's about a boy and a girl who are friends as kids, grow up together, and end up getting married. It sounds cheesy, but it's actually really good. :D Also maybe Ours by Taylor Swift. :)

~ Mia

regular_contributor

Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:06 pm
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:31 pm
I have a Ginarry song!
Song Title: Some Nights
Artist: (remember, giving credit to the artist is important) F.U.N.
Ship It Reminds You Of: Harry/Ginny
Why?: Well, once you think about it, one of the lyrics, Some nights I wish this war would end, 'cause I could use some friends for a change, since there is the Battle of Hogwarts and, Ginny might have admirers but not friends besides Harry, her brothers, Hermione, and Luna. Also, Harry might've saved her during the time she was tricked by Voldemort to write stuff in blood on the walls. I'm scared you'll forget me again, Ginny is scared that Harry would forget about her again, and so is Harry, since at the same time, while he liked Cho, she liked him, but when that didn't end well, she was dating someone else. Basically, they forgot about each other.
Anything Else About This Song And Ship?:
I like this song.

new

Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:18 pm
heyy

new

Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:05 am

Maybe... Tell Me  Something I Don't Know by Selena Gomez.

Why? Well,

"100 inches in a mile, what it takes to make you smile..."

Ginny wants Harry to like her, so what she does is a attempt to make him smile.

new

Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:23 am

"Let her go" by Passenger It describes when Harry has to break up with Ginny when he has to find the horcruxes.

new

Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:32 pm

Here's my list:

Invisible, by Hunter Hayes for when they don't realize they're both crushing on each other;

You Belong with Me, by Taylor Swift for after they win the Quidditch Cup in 6th year;

Let Her Go, by Passenger when they're at Dumbledore's funeral and they break up for the best;

Someone Like You, by Adele for in Ginny's room;

Don't Stop Believing, by Journey for when people believe Harry's dead;

I'm a Believer, for when they find out they're relationship isn't over;

new

Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:46 pm

Im thinking Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood ( just a dream and See You again like when everybody thought harry died)

Im Thinking Country

Either Just a Dream or See You Again their both about wars

MermaidAthena

new

Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:39 am

I totally agree. What could be better for Ginny and Harry's intwined lives?

new

Sat May 14, 2016 7:14 pm

Song for Hinny:

Song: As long as I have you. Artist: Dove Cameron. Why: it just fits in with it! ;-D

Song for Dramione:

(can't come up with anything because I don't ship it as much as I ship Romione, but I do somewhat ship it)

new

Thu May 19, 2016 10:18 pm

I found a Dramione song!(I kinda ship it, but notas much) song: Don't let me down. Artist: The Chainsmokers ft.Daya. Why: Draco could be singing it to Hermione while Hermione is thinking, "I never knew he had artistic abilities whatsoever!"

new

Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:40 am

ignore that Dramione post. song: Love Yourself. artist: Justin Beiber(aka, the idiot.) why: because Draco is always mean to Hermione, so when she starts dating Rons, she could walk up to him and say, " you should go and love yourself."

new

Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:54 am

For Hinny: All of Me by John Legend because I feel like they are a very romantic couple. (Not very fact based, but eh) and for Remione: Dear Future Husband by Becky G because idk, it just feels, AHH I don't know. And also for Hinny: (a fact based one) Renegades by X Ambassastors bcz Harry goes hunting for horcruxes, which is AGAINST THE LAW, though Ginny isn't with Harry when he destroys most of them, she still should by him. So yep.

new

Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:17 pm

I think the perfect song for Hinny would be From the Ground Up by Dan + Shay.

[ 16 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team