General Discussion

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 6 posts ] Average score:  
 Who is hurt by mean words?

Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:31 pm

Dear readers,

I just saying that to ingore those mean, evil words. Cause all those words aren't true. You are smart, beautiful, awesome, likeable. So don't listen to those evil words.   crying                                                                          

heart Celebrating Cowheart

Re: Who is hurt by mean words?

Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:19 pm
I've been getting bullied for 5 years, by peeps at my CHURCH. :(. It's really depressing cuz they tell me that I'm an ugly, disgusting idiot that no one likes or loves. And I believed it. But great friends helped me thru it. And ur message helped too, so thx! :$

Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:15 pm

no, I know someone that is 

Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:13 am

I've been seeing a lot of stuff on this perfect character debate. 

Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:49 pm

i have and it not a good feling.when  i was in 3rd grade i got punched in the facesad

Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:45 pm

I am constanly bullied its not fun!

[ 6 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team