Full Series Discussion

Announcements

Welcome everyone! My name is Brian and I'm moderating the boards. Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
- Please read my FAQ’s post.
- If you still have a question, feel free to ask me here.

I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place to get excited about HP!
   [ 4 posts ] Average score:  
 why?
visitor

Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:47 pm
has anyone ever thought about this?in the prisoner of Azakaban Snape tried to hand Lupin and Sirius over to the Dementors when he had sworn to protect Harry surely he would put his oath above getting back at old rivals? and not only did he try to turn in Sirius but Lupin as well i mean  this is what he said 'theyll be very pleased to see you Black pleased enough to give a little kiss i daresay' he also said 'ill drag the werewolf perhaps the Dementors will have a kiss for him too'. also i think that if snape really cared about Harry he would have wanted him to know more about his parents and Sirius  and Remus could tell Harry about his parents criminals or not snape should not have tried to turn them in. but enough about my opinions what do you think?plz reply 

Re: why?
contributor

Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:59 pm
Yeah.... But, handing over Sirius and Remus wasn't a life-or-death situation that would've helped Harry. Snape promised to protect him, to keep him alive, not that he couldn't torture him. We mustn't forget that his "archenemy", James, practically stole his best friend/crush! Wouldn't you like revenge after what James an his friends did to you in school? (ALMOST KILLING HIM!)

I stand up for House-Elf Rights!

"It is our choices Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our

abilities."

Yeah, listen, listen, got to dash... things happening. Well... four things. Well... four things and a lizard.

~Blink, Dr. Who

"I've got two Neptunes here," said Harry after a while, frowning down on his parchment,

"that can't be right, can it?"

"Aaaah," said Ron, imitating Professor Trelawney's mystical whisper, "when two Neptunes appear in the sky, it is a sure sign that a midget in glasses is being born, Harry..."

Lesley is Currently Reading:

Crepusculo (Twilight)

contributor

Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:37 pm
Remember- Snape thought Sirius was guilty, back then! Also, Snape HATED Sirius. And really, can you blame him? Anyway, Snape swore to protect Harry, not Sirius!

~Foreverelephant~

Ravenclaw, Animal Lover, Flute Player, Bookworm, Wizard

•••
~?Harry Fan?~

?Ravenclaw Pride?
•••

?Signature Signatures?
HP General DiscussionSave the Planet

regular_contributor

Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:29 am
Great points! I would add on right now, but my creative juices are not flowing very well... they are... freezing? IDK! Great post, Thorfootball4!
°ºoº°ºo Skyelark Moon oº°º°
"Unusually-and-exceedingly-peculiar-and-alltogether-quite-impossible-to-describe."
-Glinda, Wicked the Musical ?

[ 4 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team