Romance at Hogwarts

Announcements

Welcome everyone! My name is Brian and I'm moderating the boards. Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
- Please read my FAQ’s post.
- If you still have a question, feel free to ask me here.

I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place to get excited about HP!
   [ 6 posts ] Average score:  
 whys draco malfoy so mean
new

Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:14 am
why do you think draco malfoy is so mean to harry ron and Hermione. hagrid did say because his family are pure bloods but I bet one of his ansesters where muggle born. and in the first movie harry didn,t want to be friends with malfoy nether would I if you have an idea or a hunch why draco is mean to harry please reply everyone is included ever you so thank you for reading please reply back thank you :)

Re: whys draco malfoy so mean
contributor

Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:14 pm
Welcome to the Stacks! :D In my opinion, Draco is mean to non-pure bloods because he was raised to treat them that way and to put himself before others. Part of it could be the rivalry between Slytherin and Gryffindor as well. And of course, Draco sides with the Death Eaters in later books. ;)
If you're interested in posting/reading about specific characters, you should check out the Favorite Characters board! :)
.Foreverelephant.
"No ordinary wings I'll need,
The sky itself will carry me
back to you.
The things I dream that I can do,
I'll open up the moon for you."
--Sara Bareilles, "One Sweet Love"♡♥

new

Tue May 06, 2014 8:54 pm
i think he is mean becuase his is a bully and, like snape thinks he "struts" around hogwarts and becuse his family worshiped voldemort and harry just left them in the dust when voldemort lost power.

new

Fri May 16, 2014 11:04 pm
I think Draco is so mean because his parents are Death Eaters and he does not want to be one.

new

Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:50 pm

It's probably because his parents have taught him to be mean to Muggle-borns and half-bloods. He doesn't know any better, and therefore I don't think it's his fault at all.

new

Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:06 pm

I would probably guess that Draco was put under some pressure, since all the other Slytherins saw him as a leader, and escpecially Crabbe and Goyle. He decided to hold up his reputation as a Slytherin, and "be the bad guy" (as the Lego Movie states). So he teased them.

Or could it be a secret affection for Pansy, trying to impress her, I don't know.

[ 6 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team