General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 1 post ] Average score:  
 WIA 2009- BMW (please read!)
frequent_contributor

Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:00 pm
OK, so, a little while ago, cavyheart did the first Write It Awards, which weren't success on these boards the first time around (I'm sure we can do it this time!). Afterwards, she passed the torch on to me, and I'm going to be proctoring the WIA 2009.

I won't actually be starting these until October. However, I'm adding a few new sections to the WIA. One of these is about the best works on each board, aka the Best Memoir Works Division. On this, you'd nominate and vote for the best memoir on this board.

For this division, however, I'm doing something a little unique. One of YOU gets to be in charge of the Works Division of your board! *cheers*

So what I'm asking now is for volunteers. If you'd like to be in charge of the Best Memoir Works Division for 2009, just let me know. I'll select a person in a week or so, and then we can work out how we'll do the whole thing.

So now, go ahead and post, and good luck!

SAVE THE DUDE

Kira

[ 1 post ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team