General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 3 posts ] Average score:  
 WIA!!! Memoir Works Section!! PLEASE READ!!!
N/A

Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:13 pm
        Okay, guys! If you guys don't know what WIA is, it stands for Write It Awards! Basically, the WIA is when people look through some of the works that were on this board (well, technically, the Post progress for peer review part of this board, but, y'know...LOL), and then they nominate either users that they thought were the best from that section, or writing pieces that they thought were the best from that section. (we're nominating the writing pieces, not the users right now, and the section is Memoirs that are on the post progress for peer review board...THAT NAME IS REALLY HARD TO TYPE!!!)
    Okay, here are the rules:
   1. You can nominate up to 3 works
   2. You must include the users name as well when you nominate, for example: I could nominate like this:
    "This certain work" by thiscertainperson
   3. You can't nominate yourself
   4. You nominate a work, not just the person. Please don't nominate just a user: That's what the user voting categories are for! (which, by the way, is being held by TwinkieBlinkie! She'll hold the nominating for that soon)

Umm....I think that's all of the rules...I don't know how long nominating will last- I'll have to ask Scylla...
     So just nominate up to 3 works that you thought were best on the boards, and then, as soon as Scylla gives me the get-go sign, we can start officially voting!
     Okay, guys, I know I just threw a lot of information at you, but please try and take in as much as you can! Please nominate! If you have any questions, just ask me- I'll gladly help you!
    Alright, I'll see you guys later!!
                Everyone deserves to cry.
               WE MISS YOU, CRAZYNACHOS!
              "80% of girls at least age 12 have a boyfriend. If you are part of the 20% that doesn't have a boyfriend at least age 12, copy and paste this to your sign-off."

-Teresa

Re: WIA!!! Memoir Works Section!! PLEASE READ!!!
frequent_contributor

Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:50 pm
“An Emotional Prayer” by readingstar5
“Get Me Out of This Nightmare” by TheLooker23
“All She Wanted was a Friend” by AutoreDiEssere

:)

~Cavy

KIRA AND TWINKS!!!!!!! WIA WRITERS OF THE YEAR!!!!

Re: WIA!!! Memoir Works Section!! PLEASE READ!!!
frequent_contributor

Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:07 pm
"Missing You, Come Back" Sneakysneaky
"I Am" cavyheart
"Everybody Go Home!" Laughingbird.

What child is this who came to rest on Mary's lap he is sleeping
Whom angels greet with anthems sweet while shepherds watch are keeping

Kira

[ 3 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team