General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 2 posts ] Average score:  
 WIA Memoir Works Section RESULTS!!! (sorry this is late)
N/A

Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:48 pm
    Yay! Sorry this is late, my computer broke down for a few weeks. :( No Internet for moi.
   Anyway, here are the results!!! We got 5 votes in...YAYYYYY!!! (BTW: The winner had more than half the votes, LOL...)
   OK! The 1st place winner of The 2010 WIA Memoir Works Section is...

*drumroll*

I AM by CAVYHEART!!!

Congrats, cavy!!! Great job!!! :) Cavyheart got 3 votes! :)

And the second place winner of the WIA 2010 Memoir Works Section is....

*drumroll*

A TIE!!!

The tie is between "All She Wanted Was A Friend" by AutoreDiEssere, and "Missing You, Coming Back" by SneakySneaky. They both got one vote!!! Yay!!!!

Also congrats to the nominees who didn't get voted for, but were still nominated!!! Yay!!!
"Everybody Go Home!" by Laughingbird
"An Emotional Prayer" by readingstar5
"Get Me Out of This Nightmare" by TheLooker23

Good luck to everyone else for next year!!! :) *bows*
                Everyone deserves to cry.
              "80% of girls at least age 12 have a boyfriend. If you are part of the 20% that doesn't have a boyfriend at least age 12, copy and paste this to your sign-off.”
       “Everybody falls sometimes, gotta find the strength to rise…”
                       Kutless, “What Faith Can Do”
                 ~Teresa   

Re: WIA Memoir Works Section RESULTS!!! (sorry this is late)
frequent_contributor

Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:44 pm
YAAAYYY!!!! Thanks guys!! :D And congrats to AutoreDiEssere and SneakySneaky and everybody else who got nominated!!

You know, when I saw the big I Am thing halfway down I thought it said I AM CAVYHEART for a moment there, like I Am Number Four.

Me = wayyy too obsessed. :P

~Cavy

You are the only exception.

[ 2 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team