General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 1 post ] Average score:  
 WIA Works Nominations!!!!! :)
N/A

Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:17 am
    Hey guys!!! ARE YOU READY TO ROCK?????
   Here are the rules for the Works nomination first:
      1. You cannot nominate or vote for yourself! You can't use other accounts to vote for yourself (like Tatiana said, I can't vote for myself using my Mariachi Band, etc....)
      2. I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to vote/nominate for the person who's organizing it or something??? So for the Works, you can't vote for any of my works, and I don't know if Tatiana's doing the same thing for the normal stuff, you'll have to ask her :)
    3. You can nominate 3 novels (they don't have to be complete) for each category
    4. When voting, you can only vote for something once. AND ONLY ONCE. And you can only vote for one thing :P

Yup. That's pretty much it :)
   So now, you can nominate!!! Just say 3 books from the Memoir section that you think are ER-MAZING!!!!!!
   OK :) Later gators!!!!! GET NOMINATING!!!
                Everyone deserves to cry.
"80% of girls at least age 12 have a boyfriend. If you are part of the
20% that doesn't have a boyfriend at least age 12, copy and paste this
to your sign-off."
               "Oh, I don't wanna grow up, wish I'd never grown up, I could still be little..."
                     ~Taylor Swift, "Never Grow Up"
                GO POTTERMORE!!! YAAAAAAAAAY!!!!
               -Teresa

[ 1 post ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team