General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 1 post ] Average score:  
 WIAs MEMBERS WINNERS!!! (sorry for this being so uber late it's not even funny...)
contributor

Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:09 pm
    Well, two people voted. And we have two winners and two runner-ups.

• cavyheart
  • readingstar5
  • Winky
  • AutoreDiEssere

Congratz cavyheart and readinstar5!!! One vote a piece.To Winky and AutoreDiEssere, you guys are awesome for getting nominated! Thank you to those who nominated and voted!

“They don’t keep me here ‘cause I’m gorgeous; they keep me here ‘cause I’m smart.”

-Judge Judy

-TwinkieBlinkie

(Avid reader, GLeek, partial athlete, wordsmith, animal-lover, realist, author, music-lover, a-perfectionist-that’s-a-tad-OCD, Tim Burton and all things morbid fan, chocolate addict, Washingtonian, and dreamer!)

[ 1 post ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team