General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 4 posts ] Average score:  

Have you heard of Diary Of A Wimpy Kid?
Poll ended at Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:09 pm
YES 92%  92%  [ 11 ]
NO 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
OR I haven't read them but I've heard the series 8%  8%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 12
 WIMPY KID's 8TH BOOK
new

Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:09 pm
IF U SAW THE TITLE, you are just like "8TH BOOK!? This guy is a dumbhead!" Well folks, its true. Jeff Kinney has made the 8th book coming November 5, 2013. CANT WAIT

Re: WIMPY KID's 8TH BOOK
new

Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:59 pm
actually, i already knew that there's gonna be an 8th book :D it sounds great, doesn't it?! can't wait. most ppl at my school say they are just for boys, but i read them and i'm a girl ,sooo, yeah, i'm just saying :)

.✿✿.
Hermione:
Now if you two don't mind,
I'm going to bed before either of you come up with
a
nother clever idea to get us all killed-
Or worse, expelled!
Ron:
She needs to sort out her priorities!
.✿.

new

Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:00 pm
I've heard of it, too! I think it looks awesome! GO WIMPY KID!!!! :)

new

Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:42 pm

I love Wimpy Kid books there awsome. My favorite is dog days and rodrick rules.My favorite charcters are gregry and rodrick.I hope they come out with an new one.Have you read the whole series if so how was it?I only read dog days rodrick rules and some others i dont know their titles though.Do you like the one where gregry and his friend find the moldy cheese.I only have one of the books but im trying to get the others.If you had to pick your favorite what would it be?My sister has the first one  i dont know what its called could you happen to tell me what it is.

[ 4 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team