Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 12 posts ] Average score:  

Do dragons intrest you?
A. Yes 86%  86%  [ 6 ]
B. No 14%  14%  [ 1 ]
C. Kinda... 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
D. What are Dragons? 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 7
 WOP (WOP means Work In Progress): Rising Storm
new

Thu May 12, 2016 1:22 am

Hello, I am new, and I have a story to share. It is work in progress, which means it isn't fully written yet. But this is the story so far. Contact me here if you want me to add anything new.

Re: WOP (WOP means Work In Progress): Rising Storm

Fri May 20, 2016 10:11 pm

Hi dragoncrown485,

Great to see you're posting new work on the Write It boards!

I just wanted to let you know that we encourage writers to pick the best board for the piece they're working on and post all of their works-in-progress there. I noticed that you already posted this and Titanis on the Novel Post Work In Progress boards, so I'm going to leave those there for now and not post the duplicates here. If you decide that the Sci-Fi boards are a better fit, we can move them. Just let me know.

It's really just a matter of figuring out where your best readers are, writers who are working on things with similar challenges. If you post it consistently in the same place, people know which board to check for new installments too. If you really want to maximize your readership, you can post alerts about your new installments with links to the board where you've posted it on the General Discussion boards of other boards than the one you're posting on.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Best,

Write It Moderator

new

Sat May 21, 2016 7:46 pm

Write-it moderator:

I post and check out both Novel boards, both Science Fiction and fantasy boards, and both short fiction boards. But lately, my computer hasn't been letting me in Short fiction.

My sister just tackled me.

new

Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:12 pm

But yes, that's a good idea. I will try posting on the general discussionboard.

-Dragoncrown485

Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:48 pm

Hi dragoncrown485,

I posted your stories to the General Discussion PWIP board, but that is usually a place where writers post things like lyrics to songs or something that doesn't fit into any of the other boards... I'm not sure if you'll get many readers there. Let me know if you'd like me to move them elsewhere.

Best,

Write It Mod

new

Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:07 am

So... I guess I won't post anything on the Short Fiction boards anymore, but I am still on the Science Fiction/Fantasy boards (as you can see here), and the Novel boards. I am also on the crafts and DIY board, and of course, the Buzz Board.

So anyway, I would like the stories on the general discussion boards and Short fiction boards to be moved to the Science Fiction-/Fantasy boards and the Novel boards. Don't worry, I still look at posts on the two other boards and post replies, but I will not be posting any stories on those two other boards.

So if you could move them for me, that would be great.

-Dragoncrown485

Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:07 am

hi dragoncrown485,

Could you let me which stories should go where (ie: Novel or Sci-Fi/Fantasy)? We try not to post the same work on more than one board...

Thanks!

Write It Mod

new

Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:11 am

And small update, I am also on the Fan Fiction board.

-Dragoncrown485

new

Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:45 am

If there is a copy of a story that isn't on the post work in progress for peer review boards for the sci-fi/fantasy and Novel boards, please post them there, and if both copies are on both boards, put the latest edition there and ditch the non-latest.

Thanks!

-Dragoncrown485

Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:25 pm

Hi again dragoncrown485,

I'm sorry that sorting this out is taking so loooong!! I'm happy to move your posts into either Novel or Sci-Fi Fantasy PWIPFPR boards. Please send me a list of the story titles and which board they belong with--Novel or Sci/Fi. Pick the most appropriate one, even if they could go in both places. This helps readers know which one to go to when looking for new installments and makes the approval process a lot faster!

Thanks for your help!

Write It Mod

new

Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:57 pm

Here are the posts I would like moved to this board. These are on the general chat board on Post Work In Progress For Peer Review.

New story! PLEASE READ AND GIVE FEEDBACK!!!

dragoncrown485

06 Jun 2016 16:40

dragoncrown485 View the latest post

No unread posts PLEASE GIVE FEEDBACK!!!!

dragoncrown485

06 Jun 2016 16:33

No unread posts I NEED FEEDBACK!!!! Please read!

dragoncrown485

06 Jun 2016 16:28

I NEED FEEDBACK! This story is called "The Blue Bracelet."

Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:09 pm

Thanks dragoncrown485! I'll move them!

Best,

Write It Mod

[ 12 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team