General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 3 posts ] Average score:  

Would you rather be a ................
ROMAN!! 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
GREEK!! 100%  100%  [ 6 ]
Total votes : 6
 Would you rather Percy Jackson
new

Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:14 pm
I am going to put the Gods names in Greek, just letting you all know. But if you would be a Roman version of that god please write Roman (than the gods name). 1. Would you rather be a Roman or a Greek demigod camper? 2. Would you rather be a child of Aphrodite or a child of Ares? 3. Would you rather be a child of Zues or a child of Poiseden? 4. Would you rather be a child of Apollo or a child of Athena? 5. Would you rather be a child of Hermes or a child of Hades?

Re: Would you rather Percy Jackson
new

Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:48 pm
Greek Demigod Ares Posiedon Athena Hades

Re: Would you rather Percy Jackson

Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:55 am
1. Greek demigod would be cooler, as I would have a direct line to the god in question. What would stink would be the massive amount of parental issues I'd grow up with, seeing as a) I would be born out of wedlock, which is frowned upon, b) there would probably be a gaping void of one parent so I would grow up with absentee parent issues, and c) if I did have a step parent, they'd probably have kids of their own with two parents which would probably make me feel bad.

2. Depends. Would I be like a Clarisse kid of Ares or like a Frank kid of Ares (Mars, semantics)? Because if I was a huge flaming jerkface like Clarisse was, then I'd want to be an Aphrodite kid. If I were cool like Frank, Ares would not be a bad way to go.

3. Zeus, hands down, as I can't swim and flying is awesome.

4. Apollo, as I would then always dress up as Robin Hood or Hawkeye for Halloween and have an excuse to carry a bow and constantly have giggle fits all day.

5. Hermes, man: dead people should stay dead (I am so sorry to all my favorite characters that can never manage to stay permanently dead I don't begrudge you plot point writing and sometimes I just really want you back D:) and stealth, stealing and conning people would be an excellent life skill for a demigod, as most journeys start out with resources and those resources are quickly blown to smithereens. Therefor Hermes.

[ 3 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team