General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 2 posts ] Average score:  
 Write-It Debates: Info and Sign-Ups
regular_contributor

Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:29 pm
Hola!
Yes, Cavy and I have decided to start a Write-It debate team!  (Long story...)

If you would like to join, go over to the General Discussion Journalism boards for infor and to sign up!

It may not be up yet, but keep checking -- I just posted it.

And Mod -- if we asked nicely, would you be able to judge the debate once or twice (if no one else signs up for the Judges Panel, that is?)

Also, would you be able to put through the Write-It Debates posts faster than others?  I understand if you can't, but it will really help speed-up debate sessions.

Ready?
Set?
DEBATE!!

~Tatiana and Cavy~

Re: Write-It Debates: Info and Sign-Ups
new

Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:17 am
I want to sign up but the first debate is over so I'm going fdor the second one!! Thank you!

[ 2 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team