General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 5 posts ] Average score:  
 Write-It Debates: Info and Sign Ups!
regular_contributor

Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:19 pm
Hola!
Yes, Cavy and I have decided to start a Write-It debate team!  (Long story...)

If you would like to join, go over to the General Discussion Journalism boards for infor and to sign up!

It may not be up yet, but keep checking -- I just posted it.

And Mod -- if we asked nicely, would you be able to judge the debate once or twice (if no one else signs up for the Judges Panel, that is?)

Also, would you be able to put through the Write-It Debates posts faster than others?  I understand if you can't, but it will really help speed-up debate sessions.

Ready?
Set?
DEBATE!!

~Tatiana and Cavy~

Re: Write-It Debates: Info and Sign Ups!
visitor

Tue May 24, 2011 9:04 pm
it sound awesome i wish we have a debate team at my school. if i become president at my school i will try to get one. best of luck and you need to say where to go to sign up

visitor

Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:29 pm
 where do we go? it still sounds like a lot of fun! still trying to get other people to read the message :smileymad: lets try our best and see where it takes us

Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:06 pm

I will be a judge if you want me to, but how do I become a judge ?

Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:51 am

ARE YOU SPANISH?

[ 5 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team