Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 2 posts ] Average score:  
 Write It Moderator?
new

Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:42 pm
I have a story that I've written, and I want to post it. I just don't know if I'm allowed to. It's a Warrior Cats kind of story, and it's about a medicine cat who was exiled for falling in love. She meets a cat who was attacked. Is that okay? Thanks!

Re: Write It Moderator?

Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:54 pm
Hi tornadocat23, Fan fiction is allowed on the boards-- it's always wise to mention that it's a fanfic in your post, so no one gets confused and responds by telling you it sounds just like Warrior Cats. You can post in Novel or in Sci-Fi/Fantasy-- the latter would be my suggestion. BUT there's just one catch: I'm not posting any new work to the Post Work In Progress Boards until the text editor (the thing that displays the formatting of your posts so it's not one big paragraph) is fixed. I'm not sure when that will happen, we just have to be patient. The General Chat boards are still open in the meantime. And, if you want to learn some HTML and code your post yourself, there is a post floated at the top Of every board explaining how to do it. If you do code your own post, just put CODED in the subject line so I know to open and read it. Hope this helps! Best, Write It Mod

[ 2 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team