General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 10 posts ] Average score:  
 writers block please help
new

Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:57 pm
im dry out of inspiration i cant write i have no idea what to write about please help me id llove some ideas to write off of :) tankums

Re: writers block please help
new

Wed May 15, 2013 12:57 am
what about: One day a mysterious girl shows up at school, no one understands her and no one knows who she is. The girl seems to leave a trace of lightning behind her each time she walks. IF you are anything like me, that would inspire a story

new

Fri May 17, 2013 8:02 pm
HOW ABOUT THE LEGENDS OF THE FAIRIES, MERMAIDS,
UNICORN/PEGASUS HORSES.

FROM, dreamtimepink9

new

Fri May 17, 2013 9:19 pm
What about this: One day, you and your family get into a accsident, but strangely, no one is hurt, after you get out of the car, an angel dissapers, and you are left with a mystry to solve. I personaly think this is a awesome idea.

new

Thu May 30, 2013 3:38 pm
I like writing about magic and what if you met this guy who promised to teach you all about sword fighting and alchemy? I really like that story line. You could meet merlin and a lot of goofy characters like an old wizard.

new

Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:39 pm
I am giving you a idea here: A very mysterious thing happened. A message appeared on Andy's bedroom wall in 1982. it said: BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU STEP ANDY I AM WATCHING YOU The next day, Andy was lying on the ground, screaming in pain, blood covering his face. He gasped, rolled over, and lay their unconscious. He had been murdered.

new

Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:12 pm
I've had this before, and I would recommend reading some new books and use some ideas from that!

new

Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:33 am
First think of the cleverest,magical,wittiest, and best character ever [ I recomend girl] and the worst ever terrible character with powers larger than the good one and then a huge plot twist leaving readers racing to the end

new

Thu May 12, 2016 3:36 pm

Maybe you could do a fantasy/science fiction story like, "The world is ending for the people of fantasy, but a mothership rescues them from their planet just as it explodes. Now the people of fantasy must learn to also live in the science fiction world. Realize that I am not saying you must do this at all costs. You don't have to do this if you don't want to.

new

Thu May 19, 2016 2:54 am

I have had this experience many times before! cheeky

How about:

A girl has moved from Georgia to Florida and struggles to make friends. The next day, her family goes to visit her grandmother, who gives the girl a pendant and the girl soon discovers that the pendant is enchanted and is connected to another world. Her life has become quite dangerous... and thrilling!

And if you're looking for names, here are some:

Hope

Pearl

Ruby

Ariana

Aura

Bella

Faith

Hope you liked my suggestions!

[ 10 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team