General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 2 posts ] Average score:  
 Writing Book #1: Serena
new

Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:48 am

I am in a program where I do projects, and the project I chose for the next couple of months is to write a book. The title of the book is called Scarlet. It's about a senior in high school who gets in a HUGE family fight and is forced to move out by her mother. She called her best friend, Alison, and goes to her house, because the Hart family was her second, now first family. They completely understand and further down the line she moves out and now has no home anymore because the Hart family moved. But then her true love finds her and they live a happy life, you get the picture. Let me know what you think! The characters are listed below:

-Scarlet Bridges

-Alison Hart

-Jacob Hart

-Mr/Mrs Hart

-Pet beagle Joby

-gigglypurple84 :P

Re: Writing Book #1: Serena
new

Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:42 pm

I think it would be pretty good, and I'm not even a person who likes books like these. Go ahead!

dragoncrown485

[ 2 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team