Full Series Discussion

Announcements

Welcome everyone! My name is Brian and I'm moderating the boards. Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
- Please read my FAQ’s post.
- If you still have a question, feel free to ask me here.

I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place to get excited about HP!
   [ 160 posts ] Average score:   Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Re: YOU are the Sorting Hat!
new

Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:30 pm
hhhm.... Brave but liKe a Weasley Twin,Gryffin----no,Sly. . . . .............................Hufflepuff?nooo........ ........... ..................................Smartest kid in School?...you go in RAV..no.yes.no.yes.no.y.n.y.n.y.n.y.n.y..n ok RAVENCLA..no.... ..yes..RAVENCLAW

new

Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:39 pm
the sorting hat would say... gianna I see some great bravery and intelligence better be... RAVENCLAW!

new

Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:47 pm
Hola! Hmm...a bit of self-doubt...could be Hufflepuff...some jealousy and the thirst to prove yourself, that sounds like Slytherin or Griffyndor...a good mind, that sounds like...RAVENCLAW!!!

new

Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:21 am
Hmmm... I can see that you're a very bright girl, and you're a fast learner. Your curiosity and thirst for knowledge are overwhelming. You can be extremely stubborn and bossy at times, and can easily see the faults in others, but I see you are tring to change that. You are shy and care far too much about what others think of you, and are unsure about yourself. Despite all this, your love and will for learning rules out. "RAVENCLAW!!!"

new

Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:47 pm
Wow! There are a lot of ravenclaws!

new

Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:54 pm
I see stuffz. You are Gryffindor.

new

Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:57 pm
Sorting Hat: "Hmm... Cunning and clever, eh?" Me:"Why, yes, I do like to believe I am quite clever." SH:"Ah! Proud too! Not afraid to boast! You are always right in your mind, and will not let anyone say otherwise. Quite stubborn as well... devious and sensitive, with a hint of revenge. A deep passion for the Dark Arts and potions. Ah, but you're muggle born. Not exactly a Slytherin quality... Well, I normally don't do this, but this case it seems desperate... What do you think? Ravenclaw or Slytherin?" At this point, anyone other than me would be begging for ANYTHING other than Slytherin. But I find Slytherin qite intriguing. Plus, I hear Slytherin guys are hotter than in any other house. So I say, "Slytherin, obviously." SH:"Well, then, there you go! SLYTHERIN!"

new

Fri May 03, 2013 3:47 pm
hm...lots of coarage... but also a strong desire to win. ahh, your also very smart and cunning. a very good adittion to ravenclaw or gryffindor, but you also have a very strong desire to win. so either gryffindor or slytherin... SLYTHERIN!!!

new

Sun May 19, 2013 11:37 pm
"Clever...clever....but so loyal, so pure...unsure of what you want eh?...dont worry dear, no one is ever sure of what they want or need for a while...there's courage, I CAN see it there!... you've got grit...that could take you places...well I must say... RAVENCLAW!!!" haha that was fun :D ~~~~Member of SIBUNA Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak! Team Peeta!!!! Put this as your signoff if you know or are related to someone who was killed at Hogwarts when it was under siege by Death Eaters. Over 50 witches and wizards died in this attack. 93% of people won't repost this, will you be part of that magical 7% that will? Use as your signoff to show your support Team Edward? Team Jacob? Copy and paste this if you’re team Harry Potter! People say Taylor Swift is too goody- goody. Since when did being bad become a good thing? “If everyone cared and nobody cried, it everyone loved and nobody lied. If everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we’d see the day when nobody died.” ~If Everyone Cared, Nickelback proud Hunter of Artemis If you have been touched by Harry Potter and now are a WIZARD FREAK... post this as your sig. If not, you're a Harry Potter Hater. AVADA KEDAVRA!!! IF YOU OR ANYONE YOU KNOW HAS SEEN SIGNS OF PERSEUS JACKSON PLEASE CONTACT CAMP HALF-BLOOD IMMEDIATELY Proud Wizard and Demigod If I were in the Hunger Games… yup, I’d die. Be nice to nerds. Chances are, you will be working for them. ~Because a guy holding a wand beats a guy holding and apple anyday~ Current Location: Camp Half- Blood ~Artemis101~

new

Wed May 22, 2013 1:25 am
"Oho, this is a hard one! You have a brilliant mind, but a sense of bravery...not afraid to stand up for what's right...this is more difficult than I imagined...but oh well, better be GRYFFINDOR!!!!!!!"

new

Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:33 pm
Hmm...Quite intelligent, very quirky, bookish, ambitious, cunning...

You love organization, you're a bit of a misfit...Hmm...

You'd be good in Slytherin or Ravenclaw, but I just don't know which...(mutters to self for five minutes)...Well, I suppose I'll put you in RAVENCLAW!

new

Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:42 pm
"Hmm, you are smart, that could mean Ravenclaw, but you also have a snappy side. Maybe Slytherin..... But overall, you are a nice person, so perhaps Hufflepuff..... You love books as well, so RAVENCLAW!

new

Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:01 am
"Fascinating. A rather brilliant mind, very good common sense... You'd be good in Ravenclaw...Sophisticated and quite loyal there. Trustworthy. Could do well in Hufflepuff. Also a bit judgemental.. can be selfish, but cunning... Slytherin, I dare say, but a lot of courage and prepared to face your fears. Difficult. Very difficult. Better be... GRYFFINDOR!!!"

new

Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:30 pm
this is what the sorting hat would say to me; "let me take a second to think here, you would do great things in ravenclaw, you have quite a brilliant mind, but your common sense lets me down, slytherin might work, quite a scary side, but your bravery and willingness takes the majority, so it better be....GRIFFINDOR!

new

Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:48 pm
You are clever and bright, I see...very intelligent...*me:Gryffindor, please put me in Gryffindor* Gryffindor, eh? Well, you´ve certainly got leadership qualities...courageous enough if given the chance...yes, quite rebellious and short-tempered...and although your mind can learn, your heart doesn´t find pleasure in it...love and caring are what you have made your world to be, but they are not you-you are not a Hufflepuff...hmm, there is more, though...you are certainly cunning, manipulative, will do what it takes to achieve your desires *me: Not Slytherin. I´m not meant to be there. I don´t want to be evil. It´s pointless. Illogical. I want to have fun. Be happy.* Interesting logic...maybe Ravenclaw really would suit you best...but I´d best go with your heart´s wishes...let it be GRYFFINDOR!

-Susi

new

Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:13 pm
The Sorting Hat would probably say this:

Hmm, hard, very hard . . . you're very bookish, and not a bad mind at all, you'd do well in Ravenclaw . . . you're rather kind, but very brave . . . you're full of wit (I'm grinning at that), cunning, I see . . . Slytherin, maybe?

Me: No, no, no, Gryffindor, please put me in Gryffindor!
Sorting Hat: Very well, its got to be GRYFFINDOR!!!

Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:41 pm
For me, the sorting hat would say: "Hmm... You are kind and caring, also rather brave... But your mother would wish you in Ravenclaw... You seem to have packed your entire bookcase... Shy but odd... you remind me of another girl... What was her name?... It was something like Luna... She I put in Ravenclaw... And if someone called you a nerd, you would thank them... Well, there seems no better house than... RAVENCLAW!!!!!!!!!! May the odds be ever in your house!  Percy, Annabeth, Grover, Sadie, Carter, Jason, Piper and Leo need your help with creating a RICK RIORDAN BOARD!!! Post this as your signoff to show your support… we need all the help we can get!!! If you have been touched by Harry Potter and now are a WIZARD FREAK...
post this as your sig. If not, you're a Harry Potter Hater. AVADA KEDAVRA!!! Put this as your signoff if you know or are related to someone who was killed at Hogwarts when it was under siege by Death Eaters. Over 50 witches and wizards died in this attack. 93% of people won't repost this, will you be part of that magical 7% that will? Use as your signoff to show your support

new

Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:31 am
If I of all people went to Hogwarts? Haha i see myself almost dying my first year CX but the hat would say something like this.. I see you have a good mind, kind heart, but a brave soul. Yu stand of for those who are less brave and your willing to learn to use your bravery to save others... Let's put you in... GRIFFYNDOR “If everyone cared and nobody cried, it everyone loved and nobody lied. If everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we’d see the day when nobody died.” ~If Everyone Cared, Nickelback

new

Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:22 am
Hmmmmmm, a tough one here. very bold, exellent addition to griffandor, but i see a cunning girl for slytherin, and ravenclaw, well not exactly that type, so better be.......... HUFFLEPUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

new

Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:05 pm
"Hmm...I see a lot of ambition, and leadership qualities...a want - no a NEED to control everything...but also very caring and willing to do anything for the ones you love...brave, but with a sharp mind...a sharp tongue, too...I say you would do well in...SLYTHERIN!" Great idea! :D

new

Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:25 am
The sorting hat would say: " Oh, I see a very fine brain... yes, yes, very caring yes,......but I also see a thirst.... a thirst to learn and grow, to become something in this world........ so it better be... RAVENCLAW!!!" How did you know? :-D

new

Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:13 pm
The Hat would say: Brave, yes, smart too, very kind, Griffindor or Slytherin? Maybe Hufflepuff? hmm. This one's hard............ GRIFFINDOR! (Griffindor table cheering in the background)

new

Sat May 24, 2014 12:54 am

what ever

new

Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:57 am

Well, to be honest, I think I would be Gryffindorsince I am smart and brave, and a little nice.cool

new

Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:17 am

GRYFFINDOR

angrycoolGRYFFINDOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ 160 posts ] Average score:   Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

PRS © 2008 PRS Team