Full Series Discussion

Announcements

Welcome everyone! My name is Brian and I'm moderating the boards. Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
- Please read my FAQ’s post.
- If you still have a question, feel free to ask me here.

I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place to get excited about HP!
   [ 166 posts ] Average score:   Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Re: YOU are the Sorting Hat!
new

Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:37 pm

She is a ravenclaw for sure... But also woud make a wonderous Griffndor... uhhh....

GRIFFENDOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!cheeky

That was so fun!! Thanks!

new

Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:37 am

This is according to my pottermore test;

Sorting hat on me: "Hmm... let's see... Intelligence... quite a bit of curiosity... oooh, veeeery sensitive... A bookworm I see... Caring, yes very caring... Maybe Hufflepuff? Oh no.. Obvious choice I see...  RAVENCLAW!"

smileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley

YOU are the Sorting Hat!
new

Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:36 pm

''Let's see............... very kind and brave. but oho! also very smart. Shoud I put her in Raven claw or Griffindor? oh i don't care.''                                                   ''Well, she'd make a very good GRIFFINDOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!''                  

new

Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:17 am

Hmmmm, you are detirmened and tough, but also smart and brave, and also kind! You are a very complex witch...... but what stands out the most is your personaltiy fro... HUFFLEPUFF!

new

Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:31 pm

It would say...:

Hmmm...Very nice,but not afraid to defend herself...Sharp,lots of booksmarts;is hardly ever logical...creative...very bookish...sly to...very curious...Maybe Hufflepuff? Hmmm...No...maybe not...She doesnt seem to know exactly who she is...Will do the right thing...loyal,very loyal...Hmmm...You are very difficult to me(My comment: Me as well...)...I think it ought to be...Maybe..._____________________!!!!

Sorry guys! I really dont know...*le shrugs* Can anyone fill this in for me based on what I put up there? Thx

new

Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:42 pm

ooooooh you would do well in any house do you have a preference?

Me:not really 

sorting hat: mmmmmmmm, lets see, purehearted, loyal, kind, creative, OH MY! Resourceful, cunning, ambitious well i believe the best for you is.............SLYTHERIN!!!!! do well.

Me:blush

new

Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:46 am

I see a deep love of magic, yes. Plenty of talent. Smart I see... better be RAVENCLAW!!!

new

Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:55 pm

Hmm... Lets see, you have a quick-witted mind, brave personality, and very very kind, interesting, Slytherin is your favorite house? Weired. How about HUFFL-NO!!!! *panting* I meant to say SLYTHERIN!!!!!!!!

new

Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:19 am

The sorting hat will say:

"Let's see here... You're popular, even though you won't admit it, you are very kind and caring and friendly, that's for sure, oh- very curious person, I see... Hmm... HUFFLEPUFF!"

new

Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:36 pm

Hmm, you have bravery, yes, you had good marks, I see a very good mind, oh yes... Ravenclaw or Gryffindor, tough choice, but the house you would go besst in is... GRYFFINDOR!!!!!!!!!!

new

Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:36 pm

Hmm, you have bravery, yes, you had good marks, I see a very good mind, oh yes... Ravenclaw or Gryffindor, tough choice, but the house you would go best in is... GRYFFINDOR!!!!!!!!!!

new

Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:26 pm

"Hmmm I see a determined, hard-\worker buried under a goof-off. Brave under fire, and will stick up for anyone who deserves. Well suited for Gryffindor and Hufflepuff. This is, in fact, a tough one. Very intelligent as well, but I do not think you would much fit in with the Ravenclaws. A lot of ambition, but chooses to achieve goals through hard work rather than manipulation, so we better rule out Slytherin. Well, I think it better be HUFFLEPUFF!!!

new

Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:30 pm

"You have a great mind,yet you are kind and brave.  Ravenclaw,Gryffindor or Hufflepuff?Yes you are very smart ,with a little bit of quirkiness. Better be RAVENCLAW!

new

Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:11 pm

Mine would say; 

"Defianately strong. Ohhh, very loyal, Not much rebellion, Hmmmm, AHA! Good grades intelligent! Love for books! Ravenclaw!yes

new

Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:26 am

I think the sorting hat would say..... a little adventrous....but a little rude...a little curious..... but scared...kind.. sometimes........like Mrs. Granger.. so i say me: not hufflepuff not ravenclaw) not ravenclaw or hufflepuff....... smarter than Ms Granger.......i say griffendor 

new

Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:06 pm

To me, it would probably say:

Well, I see a very good mind and leadership, oh yes, good marks too. Yes, a great deal of knowledge is in there. Not a Slytherin, oh no. Better be...RAVENCLAW!!!!

new

Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:58 pm

May be a smart one , cleaver too, brave, honest , adventrous ,furgal to and sliver of wickednss to . So I place  her in griffedor n ,the  brave and true

new

Sun May 01, 2016 11:38 pm

"Let's see...you have a wonderful mind and a thirst for knowledge but there are also strong signs of leadership. You are a generally nice person but loyalty is not your best quality, although, you are a great friend. You would do well in Hufflepuff but it better be....RAVENCLAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

new

Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:28 pm

mine would be......

Ah...ooh I see braverery and courage and love of books the adventurous type are you know and loyal. Mmmmmmhhhh I say............

GRIFFINDOR!!!!

new

Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:44 pm

AHHHH...VERY SMART BUT BRAVE... RAVENCLAW!

new

Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:44 pm

If I were at Hogwarts, it would say... "Ahh! I see! Loyal, trustworthy, kind, curious, full of energy, rambunchious, silly, and loves to... what is it? You want to be in Slytherin? I see. Well, You are fit to be a Griffindor, but you also love to play tricks and likes to tease, but is good in side no matter what, likes to... to... play quittich? Very well. It's between Slitherin and Griffindor on this one. Let's see....

SLITHERIN!!!"

new

Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:52 pm

I dont know how good this is but here it goes

definitley smart, but a good sense of humor.

you seem loyal, and your a bit of a misfit.

you dont have may friends, but you couldnt ask for better ones.

sort of a mixed personality

I SAY...........................HUFFLEPUFF

new

Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:30 am

Hmm... Let's see, here.  You would do great in Hufflepuff, yet you might do well in Ravenclaw and griffindor too... No, you seem to lean more towards Ravenclaw, are you sure? Ok then...   RAVENCLAW!!!!!!

I can't make this bigger, I'm on my iPad.

new

Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:30 am

Hmm... Let's see, here.  You would do great in Hufflepuff, yet you might do well in Ravenclaw and griffindor too... No, you seem to lean more towards Ravenclaw, are you sure? Ok then...   RAVENCLAW!!!!!!

I can't make this bigger, I'm on my iPad.

new

Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:16 pm

I would probably be put ravenclaw definitely not slytherin, probably not gryfindor sadly, mybe hufflepup actually.

new

Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:06 pm

"Hmmmmmm. Very tricky. Yes, this is hard. i see alot of bravery but also alot of knowlegde. YOu'd make a good griffindor or ravenclaw. But wait, i see pride. you want to prove yourself as best. you might make a good slytherin. huh,not slytherin; you sure? well, then. you best be in...... ........ GRYFFINDOR!

new

Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:46 pm

hmm a lot of kindness loyelty  a good hufflepuff and a great ravenclaw vary tricky you would be in..........surprise hufflepuffsmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley

new

hmm a lot of kindness loyelty  a good hufflepuff and a great ravenclaw vary tricky you would be in..........surprise hufflepuffsmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley

new

new

new

Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:35 pm

The Sorting Hat would say this about me: 

I see many things at once right now, ahh, I see intelligence, oh yes, you would do very well in Ravenclaw! And you are generally a very polite person, you like to please... Oho! But what is this I see? A streak of ambition... a wild side... I see you are a very clever person, you know how to get what you want... oh, and being ignored is very difficult for you I see... Very difficult. I have two good choices here, two Houses that would suit you well... 

SLYTHERIN!!!

#ProudSlytherin wink

new

Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:14 pm

Sorting hat is placed on the head on Lauren 

(Sorting Hat) Hmmm....... wise brain but needs to work on math! Ohh what is this loyal.... hmmmmm thoughts about dragons? I guess

RAVENCLAW

new

Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:09 pm

You have to take the Pottermore quiz to find out for sure which house you are, but it's always fun to guess! I already took it, and I'm in Hufflepuff. (Pottermore has quizes where you can fid your patronus, your wand, and so many other features about the wizarding world! Sum it up in one word: AWESOME!

new

Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:01 pm
hmmmm....tough one, this is...a little bit of bravery, a bit of arrogance, and also loyal to your friends, ooh, yes plenty of smarts, I see, so it'd better be RAVENCLAW! -Doria

new

Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:10 pm

Hi! I heart this question! Um, I don't know. Maybe it would go something like this. 

"Hmmm,... smart brain, shy,...hmmm,....brave,...I know...RAVENCLAW!

Thanks again for this awesome question!

new

Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:20 pm

I have no idea. Probably what the sorting hat said to Hermione. I am a TRUE GRYFFINDOR!

new

Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:24 pm

I am reading the 6th book right now!!!!

My favorite book is Goblet of fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes

new

Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:38 pm

HUFFLEPUFF!!

new

Fri May 05, 2017 5:24 pm

Itallics is Sorting Hat thought, underline is me, and regular is Sorting Hat speaking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aha. I see a clever mind and quick wit, which are both Ravenclaw and Slytherink

Why thank you, kind sir

You have a knack for flattery ... but also mischeif. You're good at not being caught, and if you do, you can worm your way out of trouble. Slytherin!... or Ravenclaw? 

I ,,, um ,,, how about you decide?

It's decided then! ....(long pause) ....

Ravenclaw!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adios!, 

Coral, 

Daughter of Poesidon, Half-blood wizard

new

Wed May 24, 2017 5:30 pm

ohhhhhhhhhhhh......... smart, quick to learn, but the is something urging for adventure something maybe to curious but could be put to use, yesss... Griffindor

new

Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:31 am

Hmm...Many fears yet courageous...Curious...Soft spoken yet very passionate...Very sacraficial...Well well...A big heart, but is not meant to be messed with...when it comes to friends and family very passionate, courageous, and willing to do a lot to keep them safe emotionally and physically...Hmm...I think you belong in... ??? 

Where do you guys think I belong?  I'm not sure.  

[ 166 posts ] Average score:   Go to page Previous  1, 2

PRS © 2008 PRS Team