Full Series Discussion

Announcements

Welcome everyone! My name is Brian and I'm moderating the boards. Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
- Please read my FAQ’s post.
- If you still have a question, feel free to ask me here.

I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place to get excited about HP!
   [ 160 posts ] Average score:   Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Re: YOU are the Sorting Hat!
new

Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:06 pm

"Hmmmmmm. Very tricky. Yes, this is hard. i see alot of bravery but also alot of knowlegde. YOu'd make a good griffindor or ravenclaw. But wait, i see pride. you want to prove yourself as best. you might make a good slytherin. huh,not slytherin; you sure? well, then. you best be in...... ........ GRYFFINDOR!

new

Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:46 pm

hmm a lot of kindness loyelty  a good hufflepuff and a great ravenclaw vary tricky you would be in..........surprise hufflepuffsmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley

new

hmm a lot of kindness loyelty  a good hufflepuff and a great ravenclaw vary tricky you would be in..........surprise hufflepuffsmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley

new

new

new

Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:35 pm

The Sorting Hat would say this about me: 

I see many things at once right now, ahh, I see intelligence, oh yes, you would do very well in Ravenclaw! And you are generally a very polite person, you like to please... Oho! But what is this I see? A streak of ambition... a wild side... I see you are a very clever person, you know how to get what you want... oh, and being ignored is very difficult for you I see... Very difficult. I have two good choices here, two Houses that would suit you well... 

SLYTHERIN!!!

#ProudSlytherin wink

new

Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:14 pm

Sorting hat is placed on the head on Lauren 

(Sorting Hat) Hmmm....... wise brain but needs to work on math! Ohh what is this loyal.... hmmmmm thoughts about dragons? I guess

RAVENCLAW

new

Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:09 pm

You have to take the Pottermore quiz to find out for sure which house you are, but it's always fun to guess! I already took it, and I'm in Hufflepuff. (Pottermore has quizes where you can fid your patronus, your wand, and so many other features about the wizarding world! Sum it up in one word: AWESOME!

new

Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:01 pm
hmmmm....tough one, this is...a little bit of bravery, a bit of arrogance, and also loyal to your friends, ooh, yes plenty of smarts, I see, so it'd better be RAVENCLAW! -Doria

new

Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:10 pm

Hi! I heart this question! Um, I don't know. Maybe it would go something like this. 

"Hmmm,... smart brain, shy,...hmmm,....brave,...I know...RAVENCLAW!

Thanks again for this awesome question!

[ 160 posts ] Average score:   Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

PRS © 2008 PRS Team