Full Series Discussion

Announcements

Welcome everyone! My name is Brian and I'm moderating the boards. Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
- Please read my FAQ’s post.
- If you still have a question, feel free to ask me here.

I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place to get excited about HP!
   [ 160 posts ] Average score:   Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 YOU are the Sorting Hat!
visitor

Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:08 pm
Hey fellow potter fans,
All of us are waiting for that sacred admission letter to Hogwarts to come on our 11th birthday. For those who aren't eleven yet are waiting and for those who are past eleven are ... Still waiting.
But, imagine that you're already in Hogwarts in the beginning of your first year and you're about to put on the sorting hat. What would the hat say?? Use all of your qualities and faults to define in which house the hat would put you and write what the hat would say!
For example, this is what it would say for me :

"Oh, I see a lot of determination and some courage. A bit of leadership too... That might mean Griffindor, but oho! A dash of arrogance here, but altogether a nice person. Hufflepuff? Maybe a Slytherin, though. Yes ... there is a good memory and a huge curiousness. Hmm... While it is hard to decide, I think that you shall be best in ... RAVENCLAW!"

See? Try it for yourselves because most of you know in which house you want to be in. But with this excercise, you have top prove that you're worthy of your house.

Ciao Amigos!
-Miniartemis

Currently reading The Blue Bloods Series and The Clique.
Huge fan of Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus, Harry Potter and The Hunger Games.

Re: YOU are the Sorting Hat!

Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:33 pm
if i was at hogwarts, the sorting hat would say

"HMM.. I see you have a good mind... you are very curious and loves to learn... bit pompous but you seem mostly nice... loves to help others. Puzzling...should I put you in Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw? You are suited for both... well, I say... RAVENCLAW!!!"

Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:25 pm
The Sorting Hat probably would say this: "I see you have a quick mind, and you have a thirst for knowledge...Hmm, you seem to be kind to others...you boast sometimes but you are nice at heart...should I put you in Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw? Hard decision...

Well, I say... RAVENCLAW!!!!

frequent_vsitor

Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:27 pm

"Clever...clever....but so loyal, so pure...unsure of what you want eh?...dont worry dear, no one is ever sure of what they want or need for a while...there's courage, I CAN see it there!... you've got grit...that could take you places...well I must say... RAVENCLAW!!!"   haha that was fun :D   ~~~~Member of SIBUNA Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak! Team Peeta!!!! Put this as your signoff if you know or are related to someone who was killed at Hogwarts when it was under siege by Death Eaters. Over 50 witches and wizards died in this attack. 93% of people won't repost this, will you be part of that magical 7% that will? Use as your signoff to show your support Team Edward? Team Jacob? Copy and paste this if you’re team Harry Potter! People say Taylor Swift  is too goody- goody. Since when did being bad become a good thing? “If everyone cared and nobody cried, it everyone loved and nobody lied. If everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we’d see the day when nobody died.” ~If Everyone Cared, Nickelback proud Hunter of Artemis If you have been touched by Harry Potter and now are a WIZARD FREAK...post this as your sig. IF YOU OR ANYONE YOU KNOW HAS SEEN SIGNS OF PERSEUS JACKSON PLEASE CONTACT CAMP HALF-BLOOD IMMEDIATELY Proud Wizard and Demigod If I were in the Hunger Games… yup, I’d die. Be nice to nerds. Chances are, you will be working for them. ~Because a guy holding a wand beats a guy holding and apple anyday~ Current Location: Camp Half- Blood   ~Artemis101~  

contributor

Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:49 pm
Well, well, I see a lot of courage and determination, but you're smart too, you might do well in Ravenclaw or Gryffindor, but wait there is arrogance and cunning, meanness and leadership too. You really would do well in Gryffindor or Slytherin. This is a hard decision but you will do better in....SLYTHERIN

frequent_vsitor

Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:04 pm
great idea

frequent_contributor

Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:11 pm
"Mm. You seem eager to learn and always absorbing new knowledge. Your a sharp knife, and would do very well in Ravenclaw. But, oh, I see some ambition, you always want to be the winner, yet you are sometimes unwilling to work with others. Ah, Ravenclaw would have a good adition, but Slytherin seems to be your favored house. Well, let's called you a SLYTHERIN!"

Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:15 pm
No such thing as DEMIGODS!

visitor

Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:14 pm
I don't really know....but, maybe this.......
I see you are a good person at heart but can be awfully nasty sometimes........you are easily influenced and are smart....though you have no evil intentions, you are fascinated with the Dark Arts.......you have a thirst of knowledge but have plenty already.............maybe Ravenclaw or Slytherin.......it's a tough one......but I'd have to say...
SLYTHERIN!!!!

MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

-Voldy's Mushroom Minion :smileyvery-happy:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:52 pm
"Let's see here...I sense a strong presence of arrogance swimming about your head. A sense of humor yes, but a dark one. Cunning and quick witted, and I see that you will stop at no ends to achieve your deepest desires. And I feel a sense of admiration for the Dark Lord. Without a doubt, you belong in....SLYTHERIN!"

visitor

Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:28 am
if i was at hogwarts the sorting hat would say difficult not a bad mind courage craving to learn bravery better be GRYFFINDOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

regular_contributor

Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:13 pm
Great question! Mine would probably say...

Hmm... a great mind I see with cunning in it, some bravery, not afraid to stand up for what's right. But now, a great mind at work? Wanting power? Hard desisions, hard, but it better be... RAVENHUFFLEDORIN! (Oops, I mean Ravenclaw, or what? IDK!)
?Skyelark Moon?
? ? ? ? ?
"You see, I tired of constant fear, so I made a decision. Every day when I wake, I tell myself that it will be my last. If you are not trying to hold on to time, you are not so afraid of losing it."
--Suzanne Collins, Luxa, Gregor the Overlander
? ? ? ? ?
?Peace. Love. Music?

contributor

Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:13 pm
Oooh,a tough one here. Strong sense of leadership. Stubborn too. Cunning mind. A bit of arrogance here and there.... Slytherin would do good, but Griffindor would benifit... Griff,no Sly,no GRIFF,NO!!! SLY,*exasperated* Well, it shall be GRIFFINDOR!!!

Hey, that was fun! :smileyhappy:

I am a wizard , half-blood, changeling, and a member of the Order of the Pheonix. Be Jealous.

"Right.” Sadie looked dazed. “You’ve got a monkey butler. Why not?"

Ron, I should tell you, most Muggles aren't exactly accustomed to seeing a flying car.

RONALD WEASLEY! HOW DARE YOU STEAL THAT CAR? I AM ABSOUTELY DISGUSTED! YOU'RE FATHER'S NOW FACING AN INQUIRY AT WORK, AND IT'S ENTIRELY YOUR FAULT! IF YOU PUT ANOTHER "TOE" OUT OF LINE, WE'LL BRING YOU STRAIGHT HOME! And Ginny, dear, congratulations on making it into Gryffindor. Your Father and I are so proud.

Touch me, and I'll bat-boogey you.~Californian Girl

rookie_visitor

Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:26 pm
Well, well, well. You've read your books?
Y-yeah I guess so. Couldn't resist.
Ah. Odd knack for mischeif...and finding secret places.
Ummm...okay...
You would fit in nicely in Ravenclaw...GRYFFINDOR!!!!

NonItalicized is the Sorting Hat.

frequent_contributor

Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:05 pm

_miniartemis_ wrote:
All of us are waiting for that sacred admission letter to Hogwarts to come on our 11th birthday. For those who aren't eleven yet are waiting and for those who are past eleven are ... Still waiting.

SO TRUE!!!

The sorting hat would say for me..

"Hmm, lets see. Strong and daring, yes.. but stubborn too. Proud, but not overly so.. A lot of ambition mixed with some hesitance and a thirst for adventure.. better be GRYFFINDOR!!" hahaha at least, I wish it would say that! :-D

:]
-?kreacher
currently reading: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

contributor

Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:46 am
If I were at Hogwarts, the Sorting Hat would say:
"Hmm... You are clever... You're kind, too... I see that you are perceptive.... Somewhat cowardly, but brave at times... Unless you're up against spiders, then you're just cowardly... Well, I say... RAVENCLAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Wow! That was fun!

regular_contributor

Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:46 pm
"A hard one. You are brave and daring. A nice edition to Gryffindor. Yet a brilliant mind that Ravenclaw would love to enter. There is something about you. An attitude is inside of you, a side that has an arrogant streak. Gry- no Slyth- Gry- Sly-. You better to be in GRYFFINDOR! GRYFFINDOR! GRYFFINDOR!" - I didn't want to put my hybrid house, Gryfferin, because it would ruin the moment.

~Brooklyn

Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:23 pm

_miniartemis_ wrote:
Hey fellow potter fans,
But, imagine that you're already in Hogwarts in the beginning of your first year and you're about to put on the sorting hat. What would the hat say?? Use all of your qualities and faults to define in which house the hat would put you and write what the hat would say!
For example, this is what it would say for me :

"Oh, I see a lot of determination and some courage. A bit of leadership too... That might mean Griffindor, but oho! A dash of arrogance here, but altogether a nice person. Hufflepuff? Maybe a Slytherin, though. Yes ... there is a good memory and a huge curiousness. Hmm... While it is hard to decide, I think that you shall be best in ... RAVENCLAW!"

See? Try it for yourselves because most of you know in which house you want to be in. But with this excercise, you have top prove that you're worthy of your house.

Ciao Amigos!
-Miniartemis

Currently reading The Blue Bloods Series and The Clique.
Huge fan of Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus, Harry Potter and The Hunger Games.

Ohhhh A beautiful Young lady
OHHH a Muggle Born
Ahhhh i see wow great with a wand
well i guess Hufflepuff

visitor

Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:05 am
hmm, i see courage, not much, but it's there... a bit stuck up but all together a good friend... always wants to be right, but can let it go sometimes... i see smarts, i'm considering ravenclaw... what that? do you have a preferance?

(at this point i'd whispering "anything but slytherin, anything but slytherin...")

ah, you could do great things there. consider it. no? okay then, your being stubborn.... 

Gryffindor!

your right, that was fun!

put this as your signoff if your a gryffindor to the end!

frequent_vsitor

Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:52 pm
"Hmm.. You are a tough one... I see you are a fast learner, and very curious.. Quick-witted and sharp as a knife.. But I see you are also ambitous and can be quite rude.. Stubborn I see.. Ravenclaw could be good for you, but Slytherin seems like a good fit too. You are kind to others but can be vicious.. You are not much of leader.. Yes you are a tough one to sort... You think things through and eager to learn.. I  must say.. RAVENCLAW!"

wwHalf Muggle, Half Witch, 100% Ravenclaw!ww

ww(And NO, I am certainly NOT a half-blood!)ww

visitor

Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:43 pm
hmmm plenty of courage very good mind also better be Ravenclaw
hey that was very fun :]

Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:45 pm
SH: "Hmm, I see definetly braveness. Alot of Slytherin (spell?). Very smart. Lets See. Hmm?"

Me: "not Slytherin. Not Slytherin."

SH: " Not slytherin, eh? Then better be..... Gryffindor!"

AUPLUASE (spell?)

Me: "Yes!"

Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:18 pm
:smileyvery-happy:the sorting hat would say

hmm.....a good mind alot of courage hmmm... it will be gryfindor!!!

visitor

Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:42 pm
Cool idea! I don't know what the Sorting Hat would actually say, but I would probably be in Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff.

Currently Reading: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
-myromey7

[ 160 posts ] Average score:   Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

PRS © 2008 PRS Team