Full Series Discussion

Announcements

Welcome everyone! My name is Brian and I'm moderating the boards. Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
- Please read my FAQ’s post.
- If you still have a question, feel free to ask me here.

I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place to get excited about HP!
   [ 166 posts ] Average score:   Go to page 1, 2  Next
 YOU are the Sorting Hat!
visitor

Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:08 pm
Hey fellow potter fans,
All of us are waiting for that sacred admission letter to Hogwarts to come on our 11th birthday. For those who aren't eleven yet are waiting and for those who are past eleven are ... Still waiting.
But, imagine that you're already in Hogwarts in the beginning of your first year and you're about to put on the sorting hat. What would the hat say?? Use all of your qualities and faults to define in which house the hat would put you and write what the hat would say!
For example, this is what it would say for me :

"Oh, I see a lot of determination and some courage. A bit of leadership too... That might mean Griffindor, but oho! A dash of arrogance here, but altogether a nice person. Hufflepuff? Maybe a Slytherin, though. Yes ... there is a good memory and a huge curiousness. Hmm... While it is hard to decide, I think that you shall be best in ... RAVENCLAW!"

See? Try it for yourselves because most of you know in which house you want to be in. But with this excercise, you have top prove that you're worthy of your house.

Ciao Amigos!
-Miniartemis

Currently reading The Blue Bloods Series and The Clique.
Huge fan of Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus, Harry Potter and The Hunger Games.

Re: YOU are the Sorting Hat!

Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:33 pm
if i was at hogwarts, the sorting hat would say

"HMM.. I see you have a good mind... you are very curious and loves to learn... bit pompous but you seem mostly nice... loves to help others. Puzzling...should I put you in Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw? You are suited for both... well, I say... RAVENCLAW!!!"

Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:25 pm
The Sorting Hat probably would say this: "I see you have a quick mind, and you have a thirst for knowledge...Hmm, you seem to be kind to others...you boast sometimes but you are nice at heart...should I put you in Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw? Hard decision...

Well, I say... RAVENCLAW!!!!

frequent_vsitor

Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:27 pm

"Clever...clever....but so loyal, so pure...unsure of what you want eh?...dont worry dear, no one is ever sure of what they want or need for a while...there's courage, I CAN see it there!... you've got grit...that could take you places...well I must say... RAVENCLAW!!!"   haha that was fun :D   ~~~~Member of SIBUNA Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak! Team Peeta!!!! Put this as your signoff if you know or are related to someone who was killed at Hogwarts when it was under siege by Death Eaters. Over 50 witches and wizards died in this attack. 93% of people won't repost this, will you be part of that magical 7% that will? Use as your signoff to show your support Team Edward? Team Jacob? Copy and paste this if you’re team Harry Potter! People say Taylor Swift  is too goody- goody. Since when did being bad become a good thing? “If everyone cared and nobody cried, it everyone loved and nobody lied. If everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we’d see the day when nobody died.” ~If Everyone Cared, Nickelback proud Hunter of Artemis If you have been touched by Harry Potter and now are a WIZARD FREAK...post this as your sig. IF YOU OR ANYONE YOU KNOW HAS SEEN SIGNS OF PERSEUS JACKSON PLEASE CONTACT CAMP HALF-BLOOD IMMEDIATELY Proud Wizard and Demigod If I were in the Hunger Games… yup, I’d die. Be nice to nerds. Chances are, you will be working for them. ~Because a guy holding a wand beats a guy holding and apple anyday~ Current Location: Camp Half- Blood   ~Artemis101~  

contributor

Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:49 pm
Well, well, I see a lot of courage and determination, but you're smart too, you might do well in Ravenclaw or Gryffindor, but wait there is arrogance and cunning, meanness and leadership too. You really would do well in Gryffindor or Slytherin. This is a hard decision but you will do better in....SLYTHERIN

frequent_vsitor

Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:04 pm
great idea

frequent_contributor

Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:11 pm
"Mm. You seem eager to learn and always absorbing new knowledge. Your a sharp knife, and would do very well in Ravenclaw. But, oh, I see some ambition, you always want to be the winner, yet you are sometimes unwilling to work with others. Ah, Ravenclaw would have a good adition, but Slytherin seems to be your favored house. Well, let's called you a SLYTHERIN!"

Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:15 pm
No such thing as DEMIGODS!

visitor

Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:14 pm
I don't really know....but, maybe this.......
I see you are a good person at heart but can be awfully nasty sometimes........you are easily influenced and are smart....though you have no evil intentions, you are fascinated with the Dark Arts.......you have a thirst of knowledge but have plenty already.............maybe Ravenclaw or Slytherin.......it's a tough one......but I'd have to say...
SLYTHERIN!!!!

MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

-Voldy's Mushroom Minion :smileyvery-happy:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:52 pm
"Let's see here...I sense a strong presence of arrogance swimming about your head. A sense of humor yes, but a dark one. Cunning and quick witted, and I see that you will stop at no ends to achieve your deepest desires. And I feel a sense of admiration for the Dark Lord. Without a doubt, you belong in....SLYTHERIN!"

visitor

Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:28 am
if i was at hogwarts the sorting hat would say difficult not a bad mind courage craving to learn bravery better be GRYFFINDOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

regular_contributor

Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:13 pm
Great question! Mine would probably say...

Hmm... a great mind I see with cunning in it, some bravery, not afraid to stand up for what's right. But now, a great mind at work? Wanting power? Hard desisions, hard, but it better be... RAVENHUFFLEDORIN! (Oops, I mean Ravenclaw, or what? IDK!)
?Skyelark Moon?
? ? ? ? ?
"You see, I tired of constant fear, so I made a decision. Every day when I wake, I tell myself that it will be my last. If you are not trying to hold on to time, you are not so afraid of losing it."
--Suzanne Collins, Luxa, Gregor the Overlander
? ? ? ? ?
?Peace. Love. Music?

contributor

Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:13 pm
Oooh,a tough one here. Strong sense of leadership. Stubborn too. Cunning mind. A bit of arrogance here and there.... Slytherin would do good, but Griffindor would benifit... Griff,no Sly,no GRIFF,NO!!! SLY,*exasperated* Well, it shall be GRIFFINDOR!!!

Hey, that was fun! :smileyhappy:

I am a wizard , half-blood, changeling, and a member of the Order of the Pheonix. Be Jealous.

"Right.” Sadie looked dazed. “You’ve got a monkey butler. Why not?"

Ron, I should tell you, most Muggles aren't exactly accustomed to seeing a flying car.

RONALD WEASLEY! HOW DARE YOU STEAL THAT CAR? I AM ABSOUTELY DISGUSTED! YOU'RE FATHER'S NOW FACING AN INQUIRY AT WORK, AND IT'S ENTIRELY YOUR FAULT! IF YOU PUT ANOTHER "TOE" OUT OF LINE, WE'LL BRING YOU STRAIGHT HOME! And Ginny, dear, congratulations on making it into Gryffindor. Your Father and I are so proud.

Touch me, and I'll bat-boogey you.~Californian Girl

rookie_visitor

Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:26 pm
Well, well, well. You've read your books?
Y-yeah I guess so. Couldn't resist.
Ah. Odd knack for mischeif...and finding secret places.
Ummm...okay...
You would fit in nicely in Ravenclaw...GRYFFINDOR!!!!

NonItalicized is the Sorting Hat.

frequent_contributor

Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:05 pm

_miniartemis_ wrote:
All of us are waiting for that sacred admission letter to Hogwarts to come on our 11th birthday. For those who aren't eleven yet are waiting and for those who are past eleven are ... Still waiting.

SO TRUE!!!

The sorting hat would say for me..

"Hmm, lets see. Strong and daring, yes.. but stubborn too. Proud, but not overly so.. A lot of ambition mixed with some hesitance and a thirst for adventure.. better be GRYFFINDOR!!" hahaha at least, I wish it would say that! :-D

:]
-?kreacher
currently reading: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

contributor

Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:46 am
If I were at Hogwarts, the Sorting Hat would say:
"Hmm... You are clever... You're kind, too... I see that you are perceptive.... Somewhat cowardly, but brave at times... Unless you're up against spiders, then you're just cowardly... Well, I say... RAVENCLAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Wow! That was fun!

regular_contributor

Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:46 pm
"A hard one. You are brave and daring. A nice edition to Gryffindor. Yet a brilliant mind that Ravenclaw would love to enter. There is something about you. An attitude is inside of you, a side that has an arrogant streak. Gry- no Slyth- Gry- Sly-. You better to be in GRYFFINDOR! GRYFFINDOR! GRYFFINDOR!" - I didn't want to put my hybrid house, Gryfferin, because it would ruin the moment.

~Brooklyn

Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:23 pm

_miniartemis_ wrote:
Hey fellow potter fans,
But, imagine that you're already in Hogwarts in the beginning of your first year and you're about to put on the sorting hat. What would the hat say?? Use all of your qualities and faults to define in which house the hat would put you and write what the hat would say!

"Oh, I see a lot of determination and some courage. A bit of leadership too... That might mean Griffindor, but oho! A dash of arrogance here, but altogether a nice person. Hufflepuff? Maybe a Slytherin, though. Yes ... there is a good memory and a huge curiousness. Hmm... While it is hard to decide, I think that you shall be best in ... RAVENCLAW!"

See? Try it for yourselves because most of you know in which house you want to be in. But with this excercise, you have top prove that you're worthy of your house.

Ciao Amigos!
-Miniartemis

Ohhhh A beautiful Young lady
OHHH a Muggle Born
Ahhhh i see wow great with a wand
well i guess Hufflepuff

visitor

Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:05 am
hmm, i see courage, not much, but it's there... a bit stuck up but all together a good friend... always wants to be right, but can let it go sometimes... i see smarts, i'm considering ravenclaw... what that? do you have a preferance?

(at this point i'd whispering "anything but slytherin, anything but slytherin...")

ah, you could do great things there. consider it. no? okay then, your being stubborn.... 

Gryffindor!

your right, that was fun!

put this as your signoff if your a gryffindor to the end!

frequent_vsitor

Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:52 pm
"Hmm.. You are a tough one... I see you are a fast learner, and very curious.. Quick-witted and sharp as a knife.. But I see you are also ambitous and can be quite rude.. Stubborn I see.. Ravenclaw could be good for you, but Slytherin seems like a good fit too. You are kind to others but can be vicious.. You are not much of leader.. Yes you are a tough one to sort... You think things through and eager to learn.. I  must say.. RAVENCLAW!"

wwHalf Muggle, Half Witch, 100% Ravenclaw!ww

ww(And NO, I am certainly NOT a half-blood!)ww

visitor

Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:43 pm
hmmm plenty of courage very good mind also better be Ravenclaw
hey that was very fun :]

Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:45 pm
SH: "Hmm, I see definetly braveness. Alot of Slytherin (spell?). Very smart. Lets See. Hmm?"

Me: "not Slytherin. Not Slytherin."

SH: " Not slytherin, eh? Then better be..... Gryffindor!"

AUPLUASE (spell?)

Me: "Yes!"

Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:18 pm
:smileyvery-happy:the sorting hat would say

hmm.....a good mind alot of courage hmmm... it will be gryfindor!!!

visitor

Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:42 pm
Cool idea! I don't know what the Sorting Hat would actually say, but I would probably be in Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff.

Currently Reading: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
-myromey7

regular_visitor

Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:23 pm
Gryffindor!

contributor

Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:36 pm
Cool idea! This is probably what it would say for me:

"HMMM, SMART, QUITE A CURIOSITY, BUT ALSO LOYALTY AND LEADERSHIP. HUFFLEPUFF OR SLYTHERIN WOULD FIT YOU WELL, BUT.......
RAVENCLAW!"

That was fun!

Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:54 pm
SSSORTING HAT TALKIN'
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM lots of intelegence a bit of cunningness here and there maybe even more stregnth to beat the legendary HARRY POTTER I see you are a POTTER too are you lillllllllllyyyyy luuuuuuuuuuuna POTT-er eh!? ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh the pride from ure father Pride best to keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep you in

regular_visitor

Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:04 pm
Dreamland, here I come. Again.

The Sorting Ceremony

Me: *sits on stool, gripping the sides so tightly hands start to sweat*

Sorting Hat: Gullible, too curious and immature for your own good most of the time, but at the same time a quite friendly, cheery person. You're confident in what you know well, but love to try new things, so long as you win if it's a game or contest. There is an incredibly strong sense of intellect within you... as well as sarcasm. You're not a bad leader, either. You ramble and think out loud so often people think you're not normal one bit. Alas, Gryffindor and Slytherin aren't the Houses for you. Hufflepuff comes close, but I'd prefer it if you were... A RAVENCLAW!!!

Me: YEAH!!! I'M IN THE SMART HOUSE!!!

*other Houses glare at me*

Sorting Hat: A tad arrogant Ravenclaw, at that...

Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:47 pm
Hmmm...... Quite tough indeed. Plenty of brains I see. A Ravenclaw perhaps? Now lets take a look at your courage and loyalty. A great friend to have by your side. And a well worthy opponant. Great magic lies within. ............GRYFFINDOR and I don't pretend!:smileyhappy:

HARRY POTTER 4EVA!!!!!!

WARNING! There is a new disease spreading quickly around the world. This diease is OPD. OPD stands for Obsessive Potter Disorder. If you suffer from OPD post this message.
I'm obsessed with Harry Potter and PROUD!!!!! 

regular_contributor

Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:00 pm
For me, the Sorting Hat would say:

"Let's see... I notice you have a LOT of brain power, but you are impulsive and quirky. You like to speak out for yourself and others, but you doubt yourself sometimes."
     Me: "Oh, I REALLY don't want Slytherin, please, not Slytherin!"
     "Hmm, not Slytherin, eh? Fine, let me think. You have brain power, a LOT I might say. You can't sit still, but you like to read. Curious, curious. I sense leadership and happiness. I say... RAVENCLAW!!!!"

Cool, yeah?

?

Make it happen!

~Dewdrop208

Humans rights activist

World peacemaker

regular_visitor

Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:46 pm
hmmmm...i see you like to learn and try new things, ravenclaw would be good for you, but i also see determination, courage, and you seem a bit defensive...GRIFFINDOR!!

Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:33 pm
I think that the Sorting hat would say...
Hm, a good mind... a little bit of courage, too. You are kind of lazy, but your thirst for knowledge overcomes that. Some fears, too, though. You would do best in... RAVENCLAW!

Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:25 am
hmm.. you have a towering temper, easily provoked, that would be a good quality for Slytherine, but wait, i feel you have great courage, great daring!
but what's this? hmm, yes you are wise beyond all outward appearances, and have the ability to think on your feet.
but here's another one! you have great love, and great mistrust within you, as well as great power, and great fear, but not fear of any one thing, but fear of time, of aging, of dying before you can make a difference in the world. with this amalgam of talents, i might put you in hufflepuff, but your courage is as many others i have put in GRYFFENDOR!

rookie_visitor

Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:38 pm
Well ....I see someone that is smart loves to learn would be perfect for hufflepuff(or which one is the smart wizards go ) But she may be also good for gryfindor  as a daring person and I`ll say........................ huffle-puff

:smileyhappy:Caylie0519

P.S. I would be a perfect slytheren b/c devious to my sister but I`m not like that all of the time !!!!!!!!!!!!!

regular_visitor

Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:37 pm
I think the hat would say this!

You have alot of courage,and I see smartness too. And you have leadership and curiosity. Ahhh......you also love to help people. You are well suited for GRYFFINDOR! IM ELEVEN!

visitor

Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:04 am
"Oh, yes, I see alot loyalty, but very smart, a quick mind, but some leadership, too ... ah, yes, I see some stealth, but a very nice person ... you would do well is Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw ...

"I say : RAVENCLAW!!!!!

Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:48 am
:smileyvery-happy:Mine would say: You are a very energetic person. You die for adventure. You consider other people. But you can be very aggressive. You tend to correct people. Maybe Ravenclaw. But you can be rough. Slytherrin maybe. No you have a good sense of humor and you think you are always right. Hufflepuff perhaps. No...GRYFFINDOR!

visitor

Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:30 pm
there`s courage yes there`s a liking of books a good memory hmmm... could be ravenclaw
but there`s bravery......  better be GRIFFINDOR!!!!!

visitor

Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:47 pm
The sorting hat would probably say "You are a very shy kid...You always try hard even if you don't know what to do..."Bit of a chicken a...."Let's see I can tell your filled with hope.Ravenclaw!

rookie_visitor

Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:36 am
"Very nice mind you have there. A touch of courage or ambition....Gryffindor traits....Ah, but you are clever. I'll put you in.....
RAVENCLAW!

Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:04 pm
lets see...good heart,but a sence of aregence.....oh,much bravery...you've got the smarts for ravenclaw but I think you'd better be GRIFFINDOR!

Yeah, this is fun!

Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:03 pm
"You are strong and brave so maybe Gryffindor. You're intelligent though too, but most of all you are kind and friendly.

HUFFLEPUFF!!!!!!!!!!

Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:16 pm
"It's no question, I'm not a stupid hat! It's GOTTA BE....

RAAAAAAAAAAVENCLAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

contributor

Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:02 pm
"Ahh... I see... You do seem to have many different qualities of each house... Better be.... RAVENCLAW!"
~Foreverelephant~
“Why, sometimes I’ve believed in as many as six impossible things before breakfast!”
-The White Queen, from Alice Through the Looking Glass, by Lewis Carroll
 Wit beyond measure is a mans greatest treasure.”
"Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!"
-Albus Dumbledore

Message Edited by _Moderator_Elise_ on 10-07-2011 08:23 AM

regular_visitor

Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:17 pm
Hmm... let's see, you have a big brain,an even bigger heart, you seem to use logic to solve your problems, better be RAVENCLAW!

Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:31 pm
Put this as your signoff if you know or are related to someone who was killed at Hogwarts when it was under siege by Death Eaters. Over 50 witches and wizards died in this attack. 93% of people won't repost this, will you be part of that magical 7% that will? Use as your signoff to show your support
Team Edward?
Team Jacob?
Copy and paste this if you’re team Harry Potter!
People say Taylor Swift is too goody- goody. Since when did being bad become a good thing?

“If everyone cared and nobody cried, it everyone loved and nobody lied. If everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we’d see the day when nobody died.” ~If Everyone Cared, Nickelback

proud Hunter of Artemis

If you have been touched by Harry Potter and now are a WIZARD FREAK...
post this as your sig. If not, you're a Harry Potter Hater. AVADA KEDAVRA!!!

IF YOU OR ANYONE YOU KNOW HAS SEEN SIGNS OF PERSEUS JACKSON PLEASE CONTACT CAMP HALF-BLOOD IMMEDIATELY

Proud Wizard and Demigod

If I were in the Hunger Games… yup, I’d die.

Be nice to nerds. Chances are, you will be working for them.

~Because a guy holding a wand beats a guy holding and apple anyday~

Current Location: Camp Half- Blood

visitor

Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:43 am
cool.  hmmmmmmmmm yes...calculating cunning a tad arogance... yes is eager to learn defense of the dark arts....i sayyyyyy!......no wait let me think more aha! I say! SLYTHERIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:06 am
I think this is what the Sorting hat would say to me:

Plenty of courage...yes very courageous. Quite clever too. You would do well in Gryffindor or Ravenclaw...Loyalty..and a lot of it...and a thirst to measure up to your name...Slytherin maybe? no? If your sure...Where to put you? Leadership and determination also...Better be.....:smileyvery-happy:Gryffindor!!!!

Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:59 pm
"I can see intelligence and kind heartedness......maybe Ravenclaw. A bit of bravery I see, hmmmmm......... Also a lot of leadership too. Definently not a Hufflepuff. Too much humor for a Grifyndor. I SAY SLYTHERIN!!!!!!!!

Copy and paste this if your Team Harry Potter!!!!
TEAM PEETA!!!!!
Proud to be a demigod, wizard, tribute, and student of H.I.V.E.

Leave a message on my chat POTTERMORE FANS!!!!!

Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:38 pm
go Gryfindor!

Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:12 pm
I would be in Griffindor because i'm brave but smart.

visitor

Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:52 pm
Hmmmm... Smart...Clever...Sly...Brave...

SLYTHERIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:16 pm
Not very brave at all I see. A nice person, loyal. Oh! But you would do so much better in Ravenclaw. Wait! Ambitious, cunning, but not mean enough. Smart, interesting girl you are. Lets put you in ...RAVENCLAW!

* I am wingpurple132 on pottermore a proud Ravenclaw like I knew I would be. GO CLAWS! my little bro is a slythirdor. We are torn and he didn't get into beta so we will have to wait.

visitor

Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:16 pm
It would probably say something like this:

"Well, you definitely have some ambition, very independent...yet I sence loyalty and bravery. You desire to show your unknown talents, in a intellectual manner. Intellegence is defininately present, quick thinker and problem solver...hmmm. What an unusual combination...better be RAVENCLAW!"

Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:52 pm
" You are very brave, you are very smart, too. I can't decide between Gryffindor or Ravenclaw. Let me see...GRYFFINDOR!

Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:23 pm
I think that the sorting hat would say:

Oh,I see a great desire to read,a love of words.Ravenclaw would be good-oh, you don't want Slytherin do you? Yet there is a desire to experiment with what you learn,yes, it better be RAVENCLAW!!!!!!!!!

I wanted that.:smileywink:

_miniartemis_ wrote:
Hey fellow potter fans,

Ciao Amigos!
-Miniartemis

Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:08 pm
(Italics represent me)

Ah, yes, I see lots of curiousness... But you are also mean sometimes (but also good at heart)
Yes, i would have to agree with that...
I think you would fit in nicely in Huff- NO- Gry- no- rav- no- "SLYTHERIN!!!
I dash off madly to the Slytherin table grinning broadly. "Hi!" they all shout. :womanvery-happy:

Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:40 pm
i love harry potter

:smileyhappy:

frequent_vsitor

Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:20 pm

"Oh I see, I see. A love for words and books, but a nice heart too... A brave soul, but that is the less... Oh a creative mind, and, oh, a fiery love for ideas. Oh my,  a very brave heart you have. You'd make a splendid Hufflelpuff, my dear. But, better be RAVENCLAW!"

Seriously, all the sorting tests I took, got me into Ravenclaw, but one just got me into Huffelpuff. So I thought hmmmm....

new

Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:10 pm

hmmmmmmmbrave I SEERAVENCLAW

new

Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:51 pm

The Sorting Hat would probably say something like this for me.................... "I see, I see. Smart, kind, but a little arrogant. Maybe Hufflepuff? No, that's not right. I see bravery, but also a lack of courage. A love for books most definitely. Then it better be............................ RAVENCLAW!!!!!

May the odds be ever in your favor!

isiself

frequent_vsitor

Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:53 pm

"Hmmm....loyal...creative...A dreamer! Oh...Hmm....Could be any...Hufflepuff?.....Not as scared...Ravenclaw?...Should be in that group. Well, what about Slytheren? Hm....Not the best out of the four.  Gryffindor? Possibly...Out of Hufflepuff and Ravenclw which would be better? I can't decide...What do you think? I'd say...maybe...Ravenclaw. That it is. 'RAVENCLAW!' "

Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:42 pm

I would be in................GRIFFYNDOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!laugh

new

Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:01 pm

oh. I see. I see a lot of courage. A nice person. I see a lot of talent. I dont expect bad things for you because you are in Gryffindor!

new

Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:35 am

Oh I see a lot of courage in you. A little bit absent minded but very intellegent. You have a great talent. You could are more talented than Harry. You can also beat Harry very easily and it would take one minute to beat lord voldermort. But I expect good things from you. Dont become team Voldermort. You are absolutely with Harry in Gryffindor!

rookie_visitor

Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:52 pm

The Sorting Hat would probably say............

Hmmm... Yes there's talent. A smart mind.... Very brave . Let's see. Better be........................................................... GRYFFINDOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gryffindor rules!!!!!!

new

Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:59 pm

"Let's see... hmm... I see courage and bravery, you would be a decent Gryffindor. Oh, but musheviousness and-is that alittle evil I see?! A Slytherin possibly..."

that's when I pull a Harry and say, "Not Slytherin. NOT Slytherin!!"

"No? Well, a good student is definitely what you are. Possibly Ravenclaw? Or Hufflepuff? Hmmmm...Yes, I do see that your courage will help you, and is greater than your other qualities. I do see good things coming out of...

GRYFFINDOR!

new

Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:03 pm

the sorting hat might say...

hmm...you are quite smart,very capable and a bit careles about others feelings too.have a good sense of humour and is quite adventerous, its a bit hard...i think the house which will suit and help you is...GRYFFINDOR!smiley

new

Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:38 am

well......Hmmmm...not a bad mind,not bad at all.Gryffyndor?godness no,i sense that feeling of cunning ignorance.Yes very stubborn i see,well then,best put you in.....SLYTHERIN!!!

regular_visitor

Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:00 am

Grifindor!

Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:10 pm

HMMMMMM...A lot of courage.  Not a bad mind eiter.   I could put you in Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff, but I say...GRIFFINDOR!!!!!!!!!

new

Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:53 pm

The sorting hat would tell me...

Oh, what great brains you have, but not so much. Would you be in Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw? Definitly not Slytheren. Maybe Gryffindor? Oh wait your scared of the dark MWAH MWAH!!! Yes I think Ravenclaw would suit you best.

Ravenclaw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

new

Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:17 pm

Hmm...you are a bit difficult to place,you are a great student and- oh! i see a bit of jealousy, no?Good at revenge,aren't you?Oh! I think there is loyalness,creativity, and kindness pouring out of your ears! Is that healthy?You have lots of love in there,too.You are brave and curious! Better be Rav..no..Slyther..no..Gryffin..no..Hufflepuff!

new

Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:52 pm

the sortimg hat would say hmm youve got a lot of courage but are respectful and loyal to your friends but also during hard times and challenges you are sneaky gryffindor or slytherin i say please gryffindor sorting hat says you want gryffindor ehh well then if your sure but you could do good in slytherin but if you want

GRYFFINDOR!!!!!!!

People say Taylor Swift is too goody- goody. Since when did being bad become a good thing?

“If everyone cared and nobody cried, it everyone loved and nobody lied. If everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we’d see the day when nobody died.” ~If Everyone Cared, Nickelback

proud Hunter of Artemis

If you have been touched by Harry Potter and now are a WIZARD FREAK...
post this as your sig. If not, you're a Harry Potter Hater. AVADA KEDAVRA!!!

IF YOU OR ANYONE YOU KNOW HAS SEEN SIGNS OF PERSEUS JACKSON PLEASE CONTACT CAMP HALF-BLOOD IMMEDIATELY

Proud Wizard and Demigod

If I were in the Hunger Games… yup, I’d die.

Be nice to nerds. Chances are, you will be working for them.

~Because a guy holding a wand beats a guy holding and apple anyday~

AVADA KEDAVRA!!!

Sat May 05, 2012 7:00 pm
For me, the sorting hat would say: "Hmm... You are kind and caring, also rather brave... But your mother would wish you in Ravenclaw... You seem to have packed your entire bookcase... Shy but odd... you remind me of another girl... What was her name?... It was something like Luna... She I put in Ravenclaw... And if someone called you a nerd, you would thank them... Well, there seems no better house than... RAVENCLAW!!!!!!!!!! May the odds be ever in your house!

new

Sat May 12, 2012 12:02 pm
Umm..... well maybe Gryff- No- er definitely not Slytherin. Rave-? No, well then- Hufflepuff!!

new

Wed May 16, 2012 3:06 am
You are a nice quiet girl, but you stand up for your friends, you can also be quite werid, but mostly shy.... HUFFLEPUFF!!!

new

Thu May 24, 2012 1:47 am
It is getting closer to my 11th birthday and I hope I get my letter!!!!! If I do not I will be VERY upset! My friend is the biggest HP fan EVER, and she turned 11 already and did not get her letter. She is VERY, VERY, VERY upset. She knows she will get Sorting Hat: Well, well you certainly are a surprise. You are very smart, and clever like a Ravenclaw........ yet, devious, and arrogant. Oh dear! I am forced to make a descision. We will cross two houses so that you are a........... SLYTHER-CLAW!!!!!! * thunderous applause!!!!*

Wed May 30, 2012 9:58 pm
Hmm. This is tough. You are very intelligent and witty. Yet, you are so kind and helpful...... Do you prefer Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff?..... Don't have an answer! Well I guess you're in....... Ravenclaw!

new

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:10 pm
I'm just hoping that the sorting hat would say "ravenclaw" but on Pottermore it said "hufflepuff" and, like Hagrid, I felt like a "duffer"

new

Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:55 am
'You seem to have traits of all houses, yes, including Slytherin, don't deny it. Your loyalty is excellent, and you have high ambition. You are courageous, yet smart in the same. I must go with.... HUFFLEPUFF!'

rookie_visitor

Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:36 am
"Kind, open-minded, soft...Hufflepuff? But I'm sure some other qualities... Slytherin, is always an option, no way though, never could be evil and darkly cunning... Well, quite witty, clever to... but often behind in school, and doesn't like the work... Chivalry, courage, likes to make a stand, and stand up for what is right... strong beliefs... willing to sacrifice for others... Shy and modest about these qualities and her wand! Elm and Pheonix feather, 10 inches, unyielding, the same as Harry Potter!" "GRYFFINDOR!" By the way, that really is my wand, I took the quiz on pottermore. Pottermore also put me in Gryffindor. People also say I could be in Ravenclaw easily, but I personally know I have a hard time with working. People have said all these things!

new

Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:49 pm
I think this is what the sorting hat would say about me... Good mind, but has lots of determination and a dash of courage too, would fit well for Gryffindor or Ravenclaw, hmmmmmm, is a good leader overall I have to say RAVENCLAW!!

new

Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:50 pm
I think this is what the sorting hat would say. Hmm,lots of courage and determination.Wait your pretty smart and a bit sly.You seem a bit fair.Yes but you don't really like work.You want to stand up for yourself and stand up for other people and your rights.You stand up for what right.Your smart and creative.Hard one.Hmm let me put you in GRYFFRINDOR

new

Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:02 pm
i really dont know what it would say... tough question :)

new

Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:09 pm
Copy and paste this if you’re team Harry Potter! hunger games is awesome but why peeta not katniss. just asking read all 3. book suggestion to fantasy freaks, circle of magic & the circle opens series BY TAMORA PEIRCE

new

Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:38 pm
Hmm…Smart, cunning, and quite honestly a geek. {Thank you, I take that as a compliment.} A bit rude, and brave. {I'm brave?} Well-suited for Ravenclaw or Slytherin…RAVENCLAW!
In brackets is me.
TEAM FOXFACE!

new

Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:55 am
Ahhh... yes, you are definitely not suited for Gryffindor, no no! Well then, you certainly are a curious mind. Curiosity about... hmm, the dark arts I see. Ambitious, too. Should you be in Slytherin? Maybe not, maybe not. Well I say..... RAVENCLAW!

new

Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:04 am
Hmm.....We,I see a girl who loves to learn....And lots of curiosity about the unkown,but also a large fear of the unknown that overcomes your desire to learn about it.Interesting. I see a girl that wishes she was brave,but is more so than she might think. I see many conflicts in you,young one. I see a girl who loved to lead,but is also afraid of messing up if she were to lead people. I do see much kindness, and loyalty to those you love in you. Is that a bit of arrogance I see there? Oh,and what's that? Jealousy lurking there too. And you've got brains,no doybt about that. But where to put you....? But,oh,were you trying to say something? ME:"Yes. I want to be in Hufflepuff." Hat again. Oh you do,do you? Well,...... i can see that one of your greatest wishes is to be more honest. But, I can see you are already very honest. So why would you wish that? But it is our choices that make us who we are.... How interesting,I see a girl who ocassionally likes to see someone else's misfortune. Oho,I see you can be sneaky,too. (Chortles) And you're afraid of the dark,and being the last one awake. You shant worry about that here. ME: I want to be in Hufflepuff!!! Hat: Well, you could be put in any of the houses,but i suppose that Hufflepuff would be best. ME: PLEASE?! Hat: all right. HUFFLEPUFF!!!!!!!!

new

Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Key: ALL CAPS = the sorting hat all lowercase= me HMM... I SENSE COURAGE. NOT MUCH, BUT IT'S IN THERE. THEN A THIRST FOR KNOWLEDGE. PLENTY OF LOYALTY... oh, for the love of all things magic! just make a fredding decision already!!!!! ALL RIGHT! RAVENCLAW. A VERY IMPATIENT RAVENCLAW the end.

new

Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:46 pm
Sorting Hat: Oh...Merlin...you have a lot going on. Me: What? What? What do you mean?! Sorting Hat: Bravery...smarts...evil...hardworking...you're all of them... Me: Oh, no. Will I be a hatstall? Sorting Hat: Hmm...well, I'd say...not Gryffindor, you're not that brave. Me: HEY! Sorting Hat: Yes...and not Hufflepuff I think...I mean, you're not very 'hardworking'... Me: Are you just gonna sit on my head and insult me for the entire ceremony?! Sorting Hat: Well? Anyway...Ravenclaw or Slytherin...Ravenclaw?...no, Slytherin? Me: Um, I don't want to be in Slytherin. Sorting Hat: Well, I'm the Sorting Hat. You're just-as Peeves would say-an 'ickle firsty'. Me: What? Wait...WHAT?! Sorting Hat: Weeelll... Me: *I start to threaten the Sorting Hat* YOU HEAR ME HAT??? YOU BETTER NOT PUT ME IN- Sorting Hat: Merlin's beard! SLYTHERIN! SLYTHERIN! SLYTHERIN! GET ME OFF HER!!! Me: Are you kidding-what-WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY??? Sorting Hat: SLYTHERIN!!! Me: *I actually scream out loud* NO! NO! RAVENCLAW! Professor McGonagall: *She takes the Sorting Hat off me* Stop! Stop! Go to Slytherin! And you have detention!!! Everybody: *They start whispering about breaking the record for fastest detention* Me: Aww, man. Seriously?! *to the Hat* I'll get you. I'm watching you. Sorting Hat: Gulp... (Wow, that was fun. Sorry about how long it was. Hope you enjoyed it.)

new

Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:43 pm
hmmm.... "A cunning mind, lots of bravery, a good sense of fear, a definte daredevil.... You like to be the leader yet you prefer to work by yourself. You love trickery and the dark arts fascinates you, but Slytherin is obviously not your place to be... Gryffindor or Ravenclaw hard to tell but I think..... GRYFFINDOR!"

new

Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:12 am
I would put Harry in slytherin so I could see what would happend

visitor

Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:56 am
Sorting hat: hmmmm.......a little ahead of the pack I see........though willing to help others in need.........................................................coward I see............ Me:oh get on with the sorting already! Sorting hat oooh a little short tempert I see hmm...Slytherin ravencalw or huffelpuff? Me:not Slytherin. Sorting hat: ah well better be HUFFELPUFF!!

new

Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:55 am
Hmm... loyal... brave... arrogant... smart... which would be best. Hufflepuff? No. Gryffindor? Not enough leardership. Ahh, I see... I say... RAVENCLAW!!

new

Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:14 pm
Huh- puzzling. Bravery, oh, yes... and leadership.. smart... loyal...friendly... proud sometimes.. ah.. yes. Tricky sort of person aren't you... like to work alone. I say... RAVENCLAW!

Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:54 pm
For me, the sorting hat would say... Ahhhh, yes. Dramatic, fun and comedic, yet brave and bright all the same. The choice is clear. RAVENCLAW!

new

Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:53 am
My hat would say RAVENCLAW the second it touched my head, just like Draco Malfoy in the movie. Of course, his hat said Slytherin and there is no way mine would, but you get the idea.

new

Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:46 pm
Hmm... I see kindness and smarts. Not very brave, maybe ravenclaw? Griffindor? You are in... Hufflepuff!

new

Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:30 pm
hhhm.... Brave but liKe a Weasley Twin,Gryffin----no,Sly. . . . .............................Hufflepuff?nooo........ ........... ..................................Smartest kid in School?...you go in RAV..no.yes.no.yes.no.y.n.y.n.y.n.y.n.y..n ok RAVENCLA..no.... ..yes..RAVENCLAW

new

Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:39 pm
the sorting hat would say... gianna I see some great bravery and intelligence better be... RAVENCLAW!

new

Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:47 pm
Hola! Hmm...a bit of self-doubt...could be Hufflepuff...some jealousy and the thirst to prove yourself, that sounds like Slytherin or Griffyndor...a good mind, that sounds like...RAVENCLAW!!!

new

Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:21 am
Hmmm... I can see that you're a very bright girl, and you're a fast learner. Your curiosity and thirst for knowledge are overwhelming. You can be extremely stubborn and bossy at times, and can easily see the faults in others, but I see you are tring to change that. You are shy and care far too much about what others think of you, and are unsure about yourself. Despite all this, your love and will for learning rules out. "RAVENCLAW!!!"

new

Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:47 pm
Wow! There are a lot of ravenclaws!

new

Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:54 pm
I see stuffz. You are Gryffindor.

new

Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:57 pm
Sorting Hat: "Hmm... Cunning and clever, eh?" Me:"Why, yes, I do like to believe I am quite clever." SH:"Ah! Proud too! Not afraid to boast! You are always right in your mind, and will not let anyone say otherwise. Quite stubborn as well... devious and sensitive, with a hint of revenge. A deep passion for the Dark Arts and potions. Ah, but you're muggle born. Not exactly a Slytherin quality... Well, I normally don't do this, but this case it seems desperate... What do you think? Ravenclaw or Slytherin?" At this point, anyone other than me would be begging for ANYTHING other than Slytherin. But I find Slytherin qite intriguing. Plus, I hear Slytherin guys are hotter than in any other house. So I say, "Slytherin, obviously." SH:"Well, then, there you go! SLYTHERIN!"

new

Fri May 03, 2013 3:47 pm
hm...lots of coarage... but also a strong desire to win. ahh, your also very smart and cunning. a very good adittion to ravenclaw or gryffindor, but you also have a very strong desire to win. so either gryffindor or slytherin... SLYTHERIN!!!

new

Sun May 19, 2013 11:37 pm
"Clever...clever....but so loyal, so pure...unsure of what you want eh?...dont worry dear, no one is ever sure of what they want or need for a while...there's courage, I CAN see it there!... you've got grit...that could take you places...well I must say... RAVENCLAW!!!" haha that was fun :D ~~~~Member of SIBUNA Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak! Team Peeta!!!! Put this as your signoff if you know or are related to someone who was killed at Hogwarts when it was under siege by Death Eaters. Over 50 witches and wizards died in this attack. 93% of people won't repost this, will you be part of that magical 7% that will? Use as your signoff to show your support Team Edward? Team Jacob? Copy and paste this if you’re team Harry Potter! People say Taylor Swift is too goody- goody. Since when did being bad become a good thing? “If everyone cared and nobody cried, it everyone loved and nobody lied. If everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we’d see the day when nobody died.” ~If Everyone Cared, Nickelback proud Hunter of Artemis If you have been touched by Harry Potter and now are a WIZARD FREAK... post this as your sig. If not, you're a Harry Potter Hater. AVADA KEDAVRA!!! IF YOU OR ANYONE YOU KNOW HAS SEEN SIGNS OF PERSEUS JACKSON PLEASE CONTACT CAMP HALF-BLOOD IMMEDIATELY Proud Wizard and Demigod If I were in the Hunger Games… yup, I’d die. Be nice to nerds. Chances are, you will be working for them. ~Because a guy holding a wand beats a guy holding and apple anyday~ Current Location: Camp Half- Blood ~Artemis101~

new

Wed May 22, 2013 1:25 am
"Oho, this is a hard one! You have a brilliant mind, but a sense of bravery...not afraid to stand up for what's right...this is more difficult than I imagined...but oh well, better be GRYFFINDOR!!!!!!!"

new

Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:33 pm
Hmm...Quite intelligent, very quirky, bookish, ambitious, cunning...

You love organization, you're a bit of a misfit...Hmm...

You'd be good in Slytherin or Ravenclaw, but I just don't know which...(mutters to self for five minutes)...Well, I suppose I'll put you in RAVENCLAW!

new

Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:42 pm
"Hmm, you are smart, that could mean Ravenclaw, but you also have a snappy side. Maybe Slytherin..... But overall, you are a nice person, so perhaps Hufflepuff..... You love books as well, so RAVENCLAW!

new

Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:01 am
"Fascinating. A rather brilliant mind, very good common sense... You'd be good in Ravenclaw...Sophisticated and quite loyal there. Trustworthy. Could do well in Hufflepuff. Also a bit judgemental.. can be selfish, but cunning... Slytherin, I dare say, but a lot of courage and prepared to face your fears. Difficult. Very difficult. Better be... GRYFFINDOR!!!"

new

Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:30 pm
this is what the sorting hat would say to me; "let me take a second to think here, you would do great things in ravenclaw, you have quite a brilliant mind, but your common sense lets me down, slytherin might work, quite a scary side, but your bravery and willingness takes the majority, so it better be....GRIFFINDOR!

new

Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:48 pm
You are clever and bright, I see...very intelligent...*me:Gryffindor, please put me in Gryffindor* Gryffindor, eh? Well, you´ve certainly got leadership qualities...courageous enough if given the chance...yes, quite rebellious and short-tempered...and although your mind can learn, your heart doesn´t find pleasure in it...love and caring are what you have made your world to be, but they are not you-you are not a Hufflepuff...hmm, there is more, though...you are certainly cunning, manipulative, will do what it takes to achieve your desires *me: Not Slytherin. I´m not meant to be there. I don´t want to be evil. It´s pointless. Illogical. I want to have fun. Be happy.* Interesting logic...maybe Ravenclaw really would suit you best...but I´d best go with your heart´s wishes...let it be GRYFFINDOR!

-Susi

new

Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:13 pm
The Sorting Hat would probably say this:

Hmm, hard, very hard . . . you're very bookish, and not a bad mind at all, you'd do well in Ravenclaw . . . you're rather kind, but very brave . . . you're full of wit (I'm grinning at that), cunning, I see . . . Slytherin, maybe?

Me: No, no, no, Gryffindor, please put me in Gryffindor!
Sorting Hat: Very well, its got to be GRYFFINDOR!!!

Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:41 pm
For me, the sorting hat would say: "Hmm... You are kind and caring, also rather brave... But your mother would wish you in Ravenclaw... You seem to have packed your entire bookcase... Shy but odd... you remind me of another girl... What was her name?... It was something like Luna... She I put in Ravenclaw... And if someone called you a nerd, you would thank them... Well, there seems no better house than... RAVENCLAW!!!!!!!!!! May the odds be ever in your house!  Percy, Annabeth, Grover, Sadie, Carter, Jason, Piper and Leo need your help with creating a RICK RIORDAN BOARD!!! Post this as your signoff to show your support… we need all the help we can get!!! If you have been touched by Harry Potter and now are a WIZARD FREAK...
post this as your sig. If not, you're a Harry Potter Hater. AVADA KEDAVRA!!! Put this as your signoff if you know or are related to someone who was killed at Hogwarts when it was under siege by Death Eaters. Over 50 witches and wizards died in this attack. 93% of people won't repost this, will you be part of that magical 7% that will? Use as your signoff to show your support

new

Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:31 am
If I of all people went to Hogwarts? Haha i see myself almost dying my first year CX but the hat would say something like this.. I see you have a good mind, kind heart, but a brave soul. Yu stand of for those who are less brave and your willing to learn to use your bravery to save others... Let's put you in... GRIFFYNDOR “If everyone cared and nobody cried, it everyone loved and nobody lied. If everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we’d see the day when nobody died.” ~If Everyone Cared, Nickelback

new

Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:22 am
Hmmmmmm, a tough one here. very bold, exellent addition to griffandor, but i see a cunning girl for slytherin, and ravenclaw, well not exactly that type, so better be.......... HUFFLEPUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

new

Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:05 pm
"Hmm...I see a lot of ambition, and leadership qualities...a want - no a NEED to control everything...but also very caring and willing to do anything for the ones you love...brave, but with a sharp mind...a sharp tongue, too...I say you would do well in...SLYTHERIN!" Great idea! :D

new

Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:25 am
The sorting hat would say: " Oh, I see a very fine brain... yes, yes, very caring yes,......but I also see a thirst.... a thirst to learn and grow, to become something in this world........ so it better be... RAVENCLAW!!!" How did you know? :-D

new

Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:13 pm
The Hat would say: Brave, yes, smart too, very kind, Griffindor or Slytherin? Maybe Hufflepuff? hmm. This one's hard............ GRIFFINDOR! (Griffindor table cheering in the background)

new

Sat May 24, 2014 12:54 am

what ever

new

Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:57 am

Well, to be honest, I think I would be Gryffindorsince I am smart and brave, and a little nice.cool

new

Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:17 am

GRYFFINDOR

angrycoolGRYFFINDOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ 166 posts ] Average score:   Go to page 1, 2  Next

PRS © 2008 PRS Team